• Last Exile Volume 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hanaukyo maid Team La Verte Volume 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
By a large margin, I'd go for Last Exile #1. It reminds me of Star Wars; epic fantasy setting, exciting aerial dog fights and very realistic, down to Earth personalities.

Kiddy Grade #5 is the best volume of the series so far, but something about this show just turns me off.

Same applies to Love Hina #4- very impressive and fun set of episodes within the confines of the series' zany formula, especially after the mediocre previous volume.

Gad Guard #1 I haven't seen yet, but I have been hearing that Get Backers is a good series (though it's 64 episodes?).

IanC

Adventurer
Paul said:
but I have been hearing that Get Backers is a good series (though it's 64 episodes?).
I saw the first volume today (got both Gad Gaurd and Getbackers at the same time), its a 49 episode series IIRC. Its pretty good action with comedy moments style show.

Rurouni H

Student Council President
Finished Zeta already? :shock:

I voted for Gad Guard, because I like the looks of that show. That said, I haven't seen any of these besides Kiddy Grade, so I can't really judge.
Get Backers looks really good. I saw the first episode at Amecon, and even dubbed it was funny. Something I'll definately be getting as soon as my account has more cash.

Huxley

Completely Average High School Student
I voted for Last Exile but Kiddy Grade also looks like a great choice. Gonzo can't put a foot wrong at the moment!