What The Hell?

What a f*cker.

Dude, put a warning on that link. Some people could take that pretty bad. They should know it's severe animal cruelty first.

stuart-says-yes said:
Jayme said:
Mutsumi said:
What is the animal featured? Depending on the animal determines whether I watch or not.
Puppies.

Puppies, not the puppies, actually I would be more upset if it was kittens, still defiantly a horrible act regardless, what a bitch, if she didn't them im sure she could have sold them or given them away.

Would the puppies have been able to swim or would they be to young?

If it were kittens I would never be able to watch. Still not in any rush to watch though, but at least it is not kittens being harmed.

Watched it.

It is not 'graphic' as such.

For those who do not wish to watch, but who are curious anyways, here is what happens:

Girl has bucket of puppies. Girl picks up one puppy, throws it a good 10 or so metres into the river, which appears to be about two or more metres deep and with a medium to strong current. Repeat for another five puppies.

Please, 4chan, smite this sick bitch. For great justice, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not graphic, yeah, but I think it was the longevity of it that made me think about what was actually happening - and it made me really kind of sad.

It's also nice to see AUKN hearts kittens. I'm a cat fan atw. Don't have a huge experience with dogs though.

The cruelty of humanity no longer holds any surprises for me.

It does seem a lot worse victimising innocent creatures as they don't have the ability to harm you emotionally the way people do, but I still feel a bit of a hypocrite judging them seeing as how I feel like caving the heads of my fellow humans in on a pretty regular (read: daily) basis.

I don't see how the **** it's "Better" that she threw puppies as opposed to Kittens. What the **** is this about? Any young, innocent creature is in the same boat here.

I also hope someone puts this up on 4chan.

As sad as it is, I guess I'm not surprised. Also it's not just the girl who is at fault - what about the person filming it. Whoever it was made no attempt to stop her.

The girl is pretty much at fault though. People could stop people, yeah, but then where does it end? Was it her grandmothers fault for giving birth to her mother?

fuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxkingfuxking stupid, stupid girl, I can't rememeber the last time anything on the internet made me so angry

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this on 4chan, and judging by the replies it is old news to them, and apparently this was filmed in Bosnia or Croatia, where the girl lives.

BACKSTORY (sort of...) :
It's just some short translation from the original post (http://www.hcl.hr/forum/index.php?topic ... #msg439851). It's from hers brother. Please excuse my poor Engrish.

"So, some bitch (dog) had puppies in my front yard, and she carries like million diseases with her, so to protect our health we throw them (the puppies) into the river. Parents and neighbours, of course, agreed with it.
I uploaded the video on YouTube and went to Bug (Croatian tech) forum and they posted it to some site called 4chan. And the reactions vary: both from strangers and our local savages, they want to **** me up. I mean, this sort of curses (or swears?) I've never seen or heard in my life before. I just couldn't believe it.
Then they tried to get all my info but luckily they were unsuccessful. And the messages are mostly like that they're gonna find and kill me, it makes no sense.

And tell me, isn't all this just funny or what...?
They diagnosed me as a psychopath, and of course some fool from Bug will run on this (thread) and show it to them.

It is true that I sometimes act foolish on forums but believe me that's my other (bad) face (or side). I have to tell that I'm not even roughly any of this in real life.
Thanks everyone for understanding and PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST. I'm having troubles with my (internet) connection, I barely managed to send this post".

And that's pretty much it. There are a few more posts from him but it would take me too much time. Ask other Bos/Cro anons to help you out or use Google T., if nothing.

TL;DR: Poppies' mum is sick. I'm sorry, please don't rape me.

MORE INFO: http://m.gawker.com/5626105/4chan-on-th ... owing-girl

Back