What manga are you reading now?

Peachy

Bumpkin
AUKN Staff
Just finished up Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody Vol 1. Generic & harmless thrown into a fantasy gaming world light novel. I'm going to continue with a few more vols to see if it's worth a full on investment. I did quite like the female characters, however typical they are. My only gripe was the very out of place comments towards female breasts, did not feel needed & happened so infrequently that it felt like the author was forced to throw em in.
I think the anime adaption could do quite well. It's not hitting new ground (so far) but everyone's likeable and I can smell the waifu war.

Starting Welcome to the Ballroom today & maybe Horimiya depending on time/how fast I get through Ballroom (only have two vols)

KonoSuba -God's Blessing on this Wonderful World!- Volume 1 (novel)

Ahh, Jelly! Waiting for mine to arrive.

Last edited:

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Just finished up Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody Vol 1. Generic & harmless thrown into a fantasy gaming world light novel. I'm going to continue with a few more vols to see if it's worth a full on investment. I did quite like the female characters, however typical they are. My only gripe was the very out of place comments towards female breasts, did not feel needed & happened so infrequently that it felt like the author was forced to throw em in.
I think the anime adaption could do quite well. It's not hitting new ground (so far) but everyone's likeable and I can smell the waifu war.

It's kinda a shame to hear this. I'd been looking to start this before I realised that the latest volume of DanMachi: On the Side and Bakemonogatari were out, as well as the start of KonoSuba. I guess I'll wait another volume or two as I can always catch up if it becomes less generic.

I think I'm starting to get burnt out on fantasy gaming worlds after all the titles J-Novels have been picking up. The majority of the titles I'm reading over there I do really enjoy, but it certainly makes me more picky with the genre.

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
Finished Monster last night. Its was good as I was expecting but sometimes I felt it was a bit too long. There were so many connections yet I feel that some could have been left out. Not sure what to say about the end...
Overall, its a 8.5/10.

Now continuing Tokyo Ghoul volume 6.

Peachy

Bumpkin
AUKN Staff
Overlord Light Novel Volume 3.

Finished two volumes each of Welcome to the Ballroom (soooo good!! I'm praying the anime adaption has a good team as the art's stunning) & Horimiya (Standard Shoujo mango)