what game would you like to see get an english release

The Full Metal Alchemist games and the Cowboy Bebop game. The US gets all of these sort of games, its not fair lol, and only if they sell well are they released in the UK >.>

I remember reading about a game on the Internet, based on the Evangelion series. It was a managment-style game, which stayed true to almost every aspect of the series (mental barriers, contamination, the destreudo effect and so-on) - i didn't get all the details as sadly my japanese isn't as good as it should be, so I do not even know the name of the game. Alls I have of it is one screenshot.

I would love to see more Anime games having an English release. I have brought the Japanese release of Cardcaptor Sakura on GBC and GBA and about half way through the GBA, but haven't got really far with the GBC. I think I would have gotten far if I actually understood the text in the game.

So I would love an English release of Cardcaptor Sakura on the GBC and GBA and aslo Tsubasa Chronicles on the DS, and Tokyo Mew Mew on the GBA

I do not really wish for any game from Japan to be realeased in English. I am a person who is totally against translating things, because it changes the text a little, especially when translating from two different language groups.
So I for me the choice is, to learn Japanese which I am currently doing. And i have to admit, having played FF IX to the beginning of the second CD(cannot continue playing in the moment, sadly) and it feels even better than for the first time, when I played it in German.

I'd like to see Fullmetal Alchemist alot, and Cowboy Bebop, and i wouldn't mind a few Yaoi dating games, i've always wanted to play one of them, especiall Gakuen Heaven i think

The full metal alchemist games, hopefully the negima game thats coming out in japan, after I find out more about it that is...

The Fullmetal Alchemist games are released in the US in English, so just import if you need to. Mind you, the game reviews for them was rather average.

I'd like to see the Tokimeki Memorial games translated, instead of me just randomly guessing. Sakura Taisen and Super Robot Taisen are two other game series that need more exposure!
________
California Dispensary

Sakura Taisen and Super Robot Taisen are two other game series that need more exposure!

I completely agree, Neppy-chan. These series look and sound great from what I've read/seen. We need more games like this (on PAL because I don't have a US console).[/quote]

Naruto Geikototaisan (spelling?) 4 i think its ninja council 4, i just want it to be released now instead of waiting for the series

Back