What Funimation Titles would you like to see released in the uk

Watanabe Ken

Magical Girl
Seeing that we've heard sod all from Anime Limited,Universal or who ever the hell is supposed to be distributing Funimation Titles in the uk, I thought it would be interesting to see what titles people are most interested in being released.

Last edited:
isn't that because Funimation now release through Universial instead of Anime Limited. They are just finishing off the titles they have agreed to.

I thought that was just speculation, has it been confirmed by any of the parties involved?

Haven't been touched on in terms of news, but the lack of any new FUNi UK news from AL (other than catching up on their phase 2 releases) shows something has happened, and a license like MHA suddenly being released by Universal while FUNi was supposedly publishing with AL shows there is some spanner in the works.

We'll probably get confirmation at the next London MCM on the FUNi Licensing position, but I think with alot of the evidence while not confirmed shows that AL isn't handling general FUNi publishing anymore outside of the licenses they have acquired themselves.

At the moment, I just want to see Shomin Sample get a UK release. Sadly, it's one of the poor titles stuck in limbo.

Quite a few actually.

Steins;gate movie is obvious, I mean S;G is life after all(S;G new anime hype!!!!).

TV series wise...

Classroom of the elite
Tsuki ga kirei!
New game!
ReLIFE
Orange

Back