What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
An offer for a job interview at Sainsbury's.

Still waiting for the Royal Fail to deliver me my ransom note for the Madoka movies.
 

mangaman74

Akatsuki
Joshawott said:
An offer for a job interview at Sainsbury's.

Still waiting for the Royal Fail to deliver me my ransom note for the Madoka movies.

Good luck with both of those Joshawott. Out of curiosity, what is the Sainsbury's job offer for?
 

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
mangaman74 said:
Joshawott said:
An offer for a job interview at Sainsbury's.

Still waiting for the Royal Fail to deliver me my ransom note for the Madoka movies.

Good luck with both of those Joshawott. Out of curiosity, what is the Sainsbury's job offer for?
It's just a part-time sales assistant role, 27 hours a week (3 days 9-6pm).

Thanks everyone, hopefully I'll do well. My last one at that branch was pretty diabolical (their fault).
 

Y-San

Shinki
Joshawott said:
mangaman74 said:
Joshawott said:
An offer for a job interview at Sainsbury's.

Still waiting for the Royal Fail to deliver me my ransom note for the Madoka movies.

Good luck with both of those Joshawott. Out of curiosity, what is the Sainsbury's job offer for?
It's just a part-time sales assistant role, 27 hours a week (3 days 9-6pm).

Thanks everyone, hopefully I'll do well. My last one at that branch was pretty diabolical (their fault).
Good luck.

Today I received a copy of King Crimson's Red on 200g super heavy weight Vinyl. Naturally it was also warped. Thanks Amazon.
 

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
animefreak17 said:
HIGH SCHOOL DxD
the garden of words

arrived today


wow you are back at buying things again? :mrgreen:

Im thinking about buying garden of words too in the next weeks when i got to Japan :D :D :D
 

Titan

Time-Traveller
Received today...

Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends Complete Series Limited Edition (DVD/Blu-ray)
Shining Hearts Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye Collection (Thinpak)
 

Animefreak17

Godhand
bakum4tsu said:
animefreak17 said:
HIGH SCHOOL DxD
the garden of words

arrived today


wow you are back at buying things again? :mrgreen:

Im thinking about buying garden of words too in the next weeks when i got to Japan :D :D :D

well technically i had these on pre order after i made my decision to go though my backlogs first then by more, in fact theres a a few more im waiting for,
 

BanzaiJedi

Pokémon Master
Ef: A Tale of Memories DVD. This was a preorder so to receive it five days after the release date is just ridiculous. Amazon need to get their act together, sending preorders out on Saturday evening is just too late.
Also got Panty & Stocking BD (from Speedyhen via play.com).
 

Titan

Time-Traveller
Received today...

High School DxD Complete Series Limited Edition (DVD/Blu-ray)
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Novel 8: Indignation of Haruhi (Hardback)
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Novel 9: Dissociation of Haruhi (Hardback)
Sword Art Online (S.A.O) Box Set 1: Aincrad Part 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray
 

Ath

Pokémon Master
2 tickets to Never Mind the Buzzcocks on the 1st of October. Finally I get something off the Applause Store! I'm targeting QI and Top Gear next.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top