What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Oldmario

Thousand Master
Bargain basement VR headset for Switch. Since I have astigmatism, I wanted to check if I can focus on the screen before considering something more expensive like PSVR2. It turns out that my eyes are more compatible with VR than they are with reality. I didn't even need my glasses, and I normally wear those for everything.

View attachment 26240
history repeats itself
maxresdefault.jpg

Got collector's edition for one of my favorite RTS games. They could have gone with more interesting image on the box but it's still a nice box. The content is nothing too fancy (same sort of stuff as the WOW CE's) but the artbook is nice.

View attachment 26243
Aaah, this takes me back. Don't recall anticipating a game more than this one after the first trailer and boy did it live up to expectations.

SAHO

Thousand Master
PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」

And now back to small arrivals compared to the last post 🙌

What's included?
  • Double Style Controller (for SWITCH/SWITCH OLED) White
  • Genshin Impact Wallpaper Chara Double Acrylic Strap Hu Tao
  • [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] LP "NEEDY GIRL OVERDOSE" Soundtrack (Analogue Edition)
  • [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] Nintendo Switch LOOPERS
  • AmiAmi Aug 2022 Illustration card by henreader

View attachment 25704

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」

More than a month posting here. Time flies ✈️

Found a copy of FE:A artbook for £12 from WeBuyBooks 🙌

Only received the launch copy so far and still awaiting on the Collector's Edition which has been unfortunately delayed 😓

What's included?
  • Soul Hackers 2: Launch Edition (PS5)
  • The Art of FIRE EMBLEM: Awakening

IMG_20220918_175502.jpg

Last edited:

RadFemHedonist

Death Scythe
I ordered all seven volumes off Amazon last week, they decided to split it into four shipments. Haven’t read any of Punpun yet, I do know what it’s about though, but I think it’s depression in all volumes lol.

I was joking (like "where do you order depression from?" kinda thing) but thankyou for letting me know anyway, I read the first volume of PunPun a while ago but will probably end up reading Dead Dead Demon's etc. instead (also by Asano) :)

Jon O Fun

Dragon Knight
Finally picked up the last Eureka slip edition of their Hong Kong releases (that are available for less than £100!).
And possibly started a new bank balance crippling collection by getting one of the Argento 4K releases...

20220920_174626.jpg

20220920_175507.jpgExperts let me know what I'm missing!
As far as i know its just Iron Monkey & Zu Warriors but I like both my kidneys so can't afford them 😭

RadFemHedonist

Death Scythe
Finally picked up the last Eureka slip edition of their Hong Kong releases (that are available for less than £100!).
And possibly started a new bank balance crippling collection by getting one of the Argento 4K releases...

View attachment 26257

View attachment 26258Experts let me know what I'm missing!
As far as i know its just Iron Monkey & Zu Warriors but I like both my kidneys so can't afford them 😭

Not ur precious kidneys! Please keep them in ur body for safety! 😢

RadFemHedonist

Death Scythe

View attachment 26257

Also cool collection :)

farzam1999

Kiznaiver
I was joking (like "where do you order depression from?" kinda thing) but thankyou for letting me know anyway, I read the first volume of PunPun a while ago but will probably end up reading Dead Dead Demon's etc. instead (also by Asano) :)
Bruuuh, totally did a wooosh there 🥲😭 But yeah, you can get depression directly from Amazon, probably free shipping with Prime lol.

Last edited:

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff

From what I know in terms of Asian releases:
  • Early Hou Hsiao-hsien: Three Films 1980-1983
  • The Fate Of Lee Khan
  • Iron Monkey
  • Legend of the Mountain
  • Raining in the Mountain

farzam1999

Kiznaiver

View attachment 26257

Does Execution in Autumn count?