What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

D1tchd1gger

Akatsuki
Before I ruin its pristine finish with some balcony based bbq.

qkSUUy1.jpg

Also AL, Blu-ray when?!
Is that the Yuru Camp one from Japan or just a regular one?

SAHO

Thousand Master
Before I ruin its pristine finish with some balcony based bbq.

qkSUUy1.jpg

Also AL, Blu-ray when?!
Ironic how your username is "NoSurprises" yet I was way too surprised and had to do a double take when I saw your post 👀

Is that the Yuru Camp one from Japan or just a regular one?
May be a regular from what I'm seeing 🤔

Yuru Camp × Sho's version looks like this

grill01.jpg

NormanicGrav

Grav's End Harem
AUKN Staff
May 2022 Batch 5!

GHZXwLgh.jpg

As it's been a couple months since I last acquired any Nintendo Switch stuff so I decided to order another batch. First we have New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe and then the next day came Super Mario 3D World, both of these are remasters of the Wii U games. I also picked up a Nintendo Switch Pro controller as I wanted one for the console.

F4XfSleh.jpg

XAawIgkh.jpg

With the Funimation branding ending soon in favour of Crunchyroll, one of the last limited editions under its name is Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life! on Blu-ray. It's a nice set and an amusing disc menu music. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

tEQBgLjh.jpg

Zso82DWh.jpg

And recently I made a Blackwells order for some more VIZ SIGNATURE manga volumes!

First we have a brand new Viz Media release with Haro Aso's Alice in Borderland Omnibus 1 which compiles Volumes 1-2 of the series. I really loved the Japanese live-action adaptation (which has a Season 2 coming this December) so when Viz announced they were going to be releasing the manga I pre-ordered it (not immediately but recently at least). There's going to be at least 9 omnibus books so that's neat.

Next we have the series that Tatsuki Fujimoto wrote before he made Chainsaw Man with Fire Punch Volumes 1-2. This series is actually quite hard to find so I got lucky finding these two volumes on Blackwells. There's 8 volumes in this series and each of them are in and out of stock.

And last but not least I decided to revisit another manga series that I bought a volume of from back in 2013-14 with Naoki Urasawa's Pluto Volumes 2-4. Now get this, despite the spine having the older style, the volumes were reprinted back in August 2021! That is just random.

1rDhWpsh.jpg

ARIae4Lh.jpg

UWUTv8Ih.jpg

Girls with Guns

Cardcaptor
Feel old yet?

qvmCSZZ.jpg

Why, yes, I feel old, seeing as I will turn 61 next month... That should make most of you on here actually feel pretty young, lol. ;)

Incidentally, the next-door neighbor couple finally came over to watch some anime last night, so I fired up the popcorn machine, and we pounded down a few drinks while we watched... Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I showed them the first 6 episodes last night, and their jaws were already dropping, haha! They said they would be over again tonight to finish the series, they are so anxious to see more! :cool: 👍