What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

farzam1999

Kiznaiver
zdvjkamr3d581.jpg

João Gomes

Thousand Master
where did you manage to score that I-IV set?

Origin, Rezero Pt2, Euphonium and Kiznaiver are all French editions. I got them on the AL French site during their black friday sale, except for Kiznaiver.

I had them shipped to a French address, since I've got family there, I don't think they ship internationally.

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
Origin, Rezero Pt2, Euphonium and Kiznaiver are all French editions. I got them on the AL French site during their black friday sale, except for Kiznaiver.

I had them shipped to a French address, since I've got family there, I don't think they ship internationally.
From what I'm told - French anime fans can't order from UK AllTheAnime store, and UK anime fans can't order from French @Anime store.

João Gomes

Thousand Master
From what I'm told - French anime fans can't order from UK AllTheAnime store, and UK anime fans can't order from French @Anime store.

I tried my parents' address in Portugal and my own in Switzerland and it wouldn't let me order, neither. It may just ship exclusively to France, maybe Belgium and/or Luxembourg.

Dave1988

Stand User
How are people getting all the anime stuff so soon? In the end i spent nearly £1000. All i have been sent is part 2 of konosuba🤷‍♂️ and most of my orderes were placed on day 1 around 6.30 pm... 🤔

Claire

Brigade Leader
How are people getting all the anime stuff so soon? In the end i spent nearly £1000. All i have been sent is part 2 of konosuba🤷‍♂️ and most of my orderes were placed on day 1 around 6.30 pm... 🤔
You may wanna chase that up. I did most of my buying on day 3 and 4, and I have gotten all the stuff I ordered on those days.

Although if you did a very big order as the £1000 suggests, maybe it's taking a while to get all the stock together?

Dave1988

Stand User
You may wanna chase that up. I did most of my buying on day 3 and 4, and I have gotten all the stuff I ordered on those days.

Although if you did a very big order as the £1000 suggests, maybe it's taking a while to get all the stock together?
Most of it was in print and not awaiting when i ordered... I then ordered bogoff konosuba... But part 2 only arrived...its certainly weird🤷‍♂️

SkwigglesWorth

Straw Hat Pirate
I think there are certain items that they are awating stock and Konosuba and gurren Lagann are one of them (Probably others but there the 2 I think I know of).
Gurren Lagann was in stock at the end of the sale, but I did see it drop to OOS at one point and then change back to in stock (it actually happened with a few BOGOF tiles), so that why I think they are awaiting stock.
I have had some orders dispatched that are just partial dispatch (so minus 1 title).