What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
are they sending real Viva cases now? last time i looked on ebay their feedback was complaining about being bait and switched with low quality cases
The ones I received some months ago now appear to match the cases I’ve received in the past from Sentai and Funi releases.

SAHO

Thousand Master
My Fed Ex Parcel finally arrive:
So if anyone wanted further confirmation of the Red and Blue boxes here it is (in spoiler tags just in case anyone doesn't want to know):

I salute you for taking a bullet for the team comrade o7

For newcomers I do see the appeal for these mystery boxes to introduce Anime TV Series/Movies. For the veterans though, it's a huge gamble either being a title you don't want or a duplicate.

Hopefully that's not the case for you and you're happy with this year's mystery boxes 👍

SkwigglesWorth

Straw Hat Pirate
I salute you for taking a bullet for the team comrade o7

For newcomers I do see the appeal for these mystery boxes to introduce Anime TV Series/Movies. For the veterans though, it's a huge gamble either being a title you don't want or a duplicate.

Hopefully that's not the case for you and you're happy with this year's mystery boxes 👍
Well I do like my mystery bundles (The last one in Autumn which was 5 standard blu-ray was dissapointing, that one really did seem like let ditch all the hard to move stock, I think I had everything from previous sales), would have bought MVM's if they were doing one this year.
But AllTheAnime's mystery bundles for me were essentially £8.50 a collector's edition (15% discount), which even waiting till a christmas sale is about the only time those prices will get any were near.
But the CE mystery bundle never really dissappiont for me.

There is a few dupes, but not all that surprising with the amount of anime I have (I think it just the 2 dupes, which isn't all that bad). There are few I may have to watch and see if I like and worth keeping but I can always sell on if I know its not my thing or even after a watch.

Last edited: