What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

WMD

Cardcaptor
I really need to catch up on Triage X! I've got them up to 12 then a few random ones when they were cheap. Prices on them are very erratic.
Yeah its hard to find good prices on them. I got a discount code from book depository so decided to get them. I've only read upto 12 actually. It's high up my list to get to though.

NormanicGrav

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬
AUKN Staff
Yeah its hard to find good prices on them. I got a discount code from book depository so decided to get them. I've only read upto 12 actually. It's high up my list to get to though.
I should have picked up the series years ago because the early volumes are discontinued. Shame.

WMD

Cardcaptor
I should have picked up the series years ago because the early volumes are discontinued. Shame.
I bought vol 1-6 a real long time ago now. But only continued it quite recently. The only one I had to buy second hand was vol 7. But if you had to do that for several volumes that could become pricey quickly!

NormanicGrav

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬
AUKN Staff
I bought vol 1-6 a real long time ago now. But only continued it quite recently. The only one I had to buy second hand was vol 7. But if you had to do that for several volumes that could become pricey quickly!
Yeah in recent months I had to change up on what titles I want to own physically now, due to the risk of losing out. For Yen Press the main two I want to own are Kakegurui and Prison School, but there's stock issues for both of them.

Jon O Fun

Pokémon Master
I remember when I started collecting them (there was only 7 or 8 vols out) and even then getting hold of vol.1 was difficult!
Just popped on ebay and if you're willing to get 2nd hand quite a lot are available for between £4 - £6 including vol.1!! I just picked up 4 volumes I needed for £22 🥳

NormanicGrav

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬
AUKN Staff
afivKPXh.jpg

T6DFV2yh.jpg
DUkCRqPh.jpg
nZio3T0h.jpg

Last Monday I mentioned in my Birthday post haul that there were a few titles that got pushed back and weren't able to arrive on-time. Today, one of them is now here and that is AI: The Somnium Files for the PlayStation 4 by publishers Spike Chunsoft and Numskull Games. This is a game from Kotaro Uchikoshi, the creator of Zero Escape & writer of PUNCH LINE, and has been on my radar for a few years now.

Lordhippos

Magical Girl
Arrgh I didn't realise Nier was reduced, another one I missed - how much did you get that for in the sale?

It's same as now weirdly! £35. I had a £5 promo for watching a prime video or something though so made it £30 :)

There was a different prime promo for reading a kindle book so that reduced cautious hero by £5 as well.

Between that and the top up £50 get £7 credit thing I think I did alright out of Prime day.