What did you BUY today?

demonix

Hunter
TxmngQW.jpg

Continuing on with not having to depend on that corsair headset I've been using (and getting annoyed with each time I had to unplug it because it ends up with either minor or major crackling) and now hoping that it works and I can fit the mount to a standard boom arm when I can get one (along with a longer cable).

RadFemHedonist

Pokémon Master
Fancy summer shorts! Each pair only cost about £14-£16 and the seller will make adjustments for better fit at no extra cost, I love wearing bloomer/pantaloon style shorts/trousers so these are also my Easter present to myself (as well as just for someone who has so many clothes I actually don't have many pairs of cotton/other breathable cool fabric shorts, so it was about time I got some more as summer's coming). Next step is taking another sewing course so I can make myself nice shorts with the correct crotch curves/depth for summer :)

:)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 00.39.54.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 00.39.54.png
    317.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 07-16-22 baby pink long legged cotton bloomers eBay.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 07-16-22 baby pink long legged cotton bloomers eBay.png
    842.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 07-16-41 cream long legged cotton bloomers eBay.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 07-16-41 cream long legged cotton bloomers eBay.png
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 07-19-17 Ladies brown steampunk short legged cotton bloomers eBay.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 07-19-17 Ladies brown steampunk short legged cotton bloomers eBay.png
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

RadFemHedonist

Pokémon Master
An oversized hoodie that was on offer for £16 and had good reviews on Amazon, I'm mostly preparing for the end of the year and thought it looked really pretty but I also might wear it at night if the weather is cold at night as it's still spring after all :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 17-58-16 Oversized Wearable Blanket Hoodie For Adult Kids - Big Hoode...png
    Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 17-58-16 Oversized Wearable Blanket Hoodie For Adult Kids - Big Hoode...png
    940.1 KB · Views: 3

Girls with Guns

Cardcaptor
I just pre-ordered two Discotek Blu-ray titles from Rightstuf. Release date for both is July 26:

Holmes of Kyoto Blu-ray
Cyber City Oedo 808 Remastered Steelbook

I also ordered two in-stock-early items in a separte order, so these will ship out very soon:

The Saint's Magic Power is Omipotent Blu-ray (May 10)
Lupin the 3rd Part 1 Blu-ray (May 31)

Last edited:

RadFemHedonist

Pokémon Master
Anyone here familiar with Steven Universe?. It was a choice between the VAs for Pearl, Amethyst or Connie........I went with Pearl

Yes I love it I've seen all of Seasons 1-5 (though not the movie or Future yet), is Pearl your favourite character or? I am hoping to buy the S1-5 Blu-ray and rewatch it all at some point (I believe the movie and Future are only available on DVD but I'll prob just get the DVDs anyway as I do really love the series) but I'll wait for now as I have just made another moderately expensive purchase of an animation Blu-ray set :)

Invisible Crane

Adventurer
Yes I love it I've seen all of Seasons 1-5 (though not the movie or Future yet), is Pearl your favourite character or? I am hoping to buy the S1-5 Blu-ray and rewatch it all at some point (I believe the movie and Future are only available on DVD but I'll prob just get the DVDs anyway as I do really love the series) but I'll wait for now as I have just made another moderately expensive purchase of an animation Blu-ray set :)
I like all the Gems (Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet, Peridot, Lapis, etc) but Pearl I really like when she goes from prim and proper Gem to freakout (Say Uncle was a goldmine for that)

RadFemHedonist

Pokémon Master
I like all the Gems (Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet, Peridot, Lapis, etc) but Pearl I really like when she goes from prim and proper Gem to freakout (Say Uncle was a goldmine for that)

Yeah it can be really interesting seeing characters who are usually very composed let the veneer crack, though I suppose one can tell that there is unrest in Pearl from the start like she comes off as kind of neurotic and anxious even when she is being prim and proper :)

Lucky_Deity

School Idol
Got Shin Megami Tensei IV + DLC (ones marked as story related anyway) before the 3DS eshop closes as it's digital only in the UK.

The other week I also got Persona 4 Arena Ultimax digital on PS4 as again, no physical release over here unfortunately.

Been playing Persona 4 Golden on Steam pretty non-stop and I think it is actually my new favourite game of all time so want to jump into Arena as soon as I'm done. I used to own Arena and Ultimax on the PS3 before I stupidly got rid of them because I didn't have a working PS3 for a while so going to track down the physical copies for a good price eventually for collection purposes.

May eventually import the Japanese physical copy of P4A on Switch and either a Japanese or US copy of SMT IV just to own a physical copy even if I can't play / understand those versions exactly.

Lucky_Deity

School Idol
Bought the Persona Dancing trilogy digitally on sale on PS4 as the only way to get P4D on PS4 is either the bundle or the code included in the OOP Endless Night set.

Will pick up the standard physical releases of P3D and P5D down the line for collection purposes.

Ian Wolf

Harem King
AUKN Staff
Pre-ordered all 10 versions from both Amazon and iTunes of the song "Prince Andrew Is a Sweaty Nonce", which is trying to get to No. 2 in the charts the week of the Platinum Jubilee (No. 2 because there is no way it would be allowed to be No. 1). From the same band that gave us two very rude songs about Boris Johnson.

RadFemHedonist

Pokémon Master
These super cute boots from Irregular Choice, not cheap but I really like them, they'll arrive tomorrow. I needed another pair of shoes cuz I usually have three good pairs for a bit of variety and being able to take my time finding a good replacement pair when one wears out, and one of those three that I had got a split in the sole sadly - I will try to get those mended as well as I really liked them too and it's more eco-friendly to not just throw them away, but I am glad that I will have three fully functional pairs of shoes again very soon :)

Attachments

• 1653481105476.png
    1653481105476.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

RadFemHedonist

Pokémon Master
I bought this 14 colour set of neon watercolours yesterday as well as the shoes, they'll arrive today, tube size is only 5ml but all the reviews say you only need a tiny amount for really vivid colours (also apparently they make really nice pastel shades if you mix them with white), and I was pretty impressed with the overall performance of the three oil pastel sets that I bought from this brand (they're called Paul Rubens), I suspect these are a bit more professional grade than the oil pastels as well :)

Attachments

• 1653550558424.png
    1653550558424.png
    404.2 KB · Views: 1