What did you BUY today?

RadFemHedonist

Vampire Ninja
I bought a beautiful amazing pair of shoes 😭 ❤️ (for the record I don't buy shoes that often but when I do I want them to be special) :)

Attachments

• Shoe Embassy Shoes.jpg
    Shoe Embassy Shoes.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 9

RadFemHedonist

Vampire Ninja
Care Bear tights! 🥰 🥰 🥰

Attachments

• 1629358928631.png
    1629358928631.png
    422.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1629358972493.png
    1629358972493.png
    302.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 1629359013568.png
    1629359013568.png
    450 KB · Views: 7

RadFemHedonist

Vampire Ninja
When u go A Bit Mad (TM) and buy all of this in one day cuz of discount codes 😅

Attachments

• 1629625992705.png
    1629625992705.png
    891.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 1629626069707.png
    1629626069707.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • 1629626205887.png
    1629626205887.png
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • 1629626266752.png
    1629626266752.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

Gemsy-chan

Idolm@ster
When u go A Bit Mad (TM) and buy all of this in one day cuz of discount codes 😅

Are you making something?

RadFemHedonist

Vampire Ninja
Are you making something?

No 🤣 Though I do plan to use the metallic acrylic markers for designs on clothes I will be wearing myself (which I may or may not also make myself), the scratch art kit is just for fun (though I'm gonna try and do something really cool and planned out with some of the plain scratch paper sheets that have no design printed on) and the everblends are because I love alcohol markers for drawing and doodling in colour and wanted to see how good these are - I got 20% off the price on the website and am cautiously optimistic, having used Arteza a lot before. As for the iridescent acrylic paint, I own two previous sets Arteza released of metallic and iridescent acrylic paint and they're both a lot of fun, with gorgeous shiny colours and I enjoy painting with acrylics :) TBH I am a bit of a online shopaholic but am gradually becoming marginally more sensible bit by bit :) Though you have reminded me that I have a couple of projects I wanted to do - a paper mache castle and a mosaic made of multicoloured styrofoam packaging pieces (yes I have a fairly large stash of materials accumulated for both, thanks Pringles cans and toilet paper roll holders among various other bits and pieces lol). :)

BlazinWolf

Student Council President
Preordered from Base: Tales Of Arise(PS5,Standard release)- Thought about this game a while ago and just played the demo today,liked it so went ahead with the preorder.

Preordered from Shopto: Pokemon Brilliant Diamond(Switch)- Could not decide what version to get but ultimately decided on Diamond as I played the original Pearl last year, plus I like Dialga a bit more than Palkia.

RadFemHedonist

Vampire Ninja
Apart from food (they gave me free hot chocolate as well! 🥰 ) I purchased all these on Blu-ray from CEX, mostly with store credit, all upgrades from the DVD versions which I'm prob gonna donate to charity:

Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs (already have the second one on BD)
Corpse Bride
Fantastic Mr Fox
Ice Age (probably not really interested in the sequels)
Monster House
Monsters Inc. (already have the prequel Monsters U on BD)
Mulan (1998) (won't be bothering with the DTV sequel)
Rango
Tarzan (1999) (I already own the midquel on DVD, haven't got around to watching it yet but The Nostalgia Critic liked it so I will give it a spin eventually)
Up
Wall-E

And these from Amazon US Global Store

Honey and Clover Season 1 BD
Honey and Clover Season 2 BD
Marmalade Boy Complete Series SD-BD
Victorian Romance Emma Season 1 BD
Victorian Romance Emma Season 2 BD

setokaiba

Brigade Leader
I got this manga! I've read it already and it's lovely. I picked it up on a whim because the cover attracted me but the description on the back tells you basically nothing (all it tells you is that a small town girl moves to the big city for high school) so I kinda went into it blind. I get the idea it's going to end up being a romance but with such a vague caption I'm not certain (usually a romance is pretty obvious just from reading the back), the characters are likeable and it's very fun and relatable. Has some really nice moments. It's super new so I will wait for volume 2!

mrPxomo.jpg

RadFemHedonist

Vampire Ninja
I got this manga! I've read it already and it's lovely. I picked it up on a whim because the cover attracted me but the description on the back tells you basically nothing (all it tells you is that a small town girl moves to the big city for high school) so I kinda went into it blind. I get the idea it's going to end up being a romance but with such a vague caption I'm not certain (usually a romance is pretty obvious just from reading the back), the characters are likeable and it's very fun and relatable. Has some really nice moments. It's super new so I will wait for volume 2!

mrPxomo.jpg

I love the cover it looks kinda gentle and soft like I don't know how to describe it but the lines are less sharp and hard than most cover art?

Dai

Hunter
I think I just managed to order a PS5. :oops: Delivery won't be until the end of the month though, so I'm sure that will be a stress-free couple of weeks...

It only took three months of checking Hotstock notifications and sitting in online store queues for an hour at a time, over and over. The days when I could just go on Amazon and click Buy for a new console feel like a dim and distant memory.