What cons are you going to this year. 2006

valha

Stand User
Like it says in the title. What cons are you planing to go to this year and why?

this year i will only be able to make it to the two MCM expos that are heard in london as i dont have the cash to go to anymore.

the reason im going to this one is as its only 30 mintes away from me and i want to meet all the wonderful people from the forums there. :)

what about you?

Probably none, but i would love to go to the MCM expo, and also Collectamania in Manchester in February, but that even farther away than London to me so it's even less likely, even though i would love to go and see Boone from Lost, and people from Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings

Im busy convincing people to come to our event, Tomo-Dachi 2006.

I'll probally consider a few when I get the work of my one over, and thats if they have any places left.

I am goign to both expo's, which I like to call the summer and winter expo's, thought the summer one might not be very summery

i dont know if im going to the second one (cos i might be in L.A.) but im definatly going to the one coming up and lac meetings as well.

I'm going to the London Expo in May (not sure if I'll be there in October because I'm skint, but hopefully it's a yes). I'm also going to the AmeCon in Lecesiter in August.

I maybe attending any MAC's or the Birmingham Memorbilia shows this year depending if I can find a friend or if I am bothered to go lol.

Back