What albums did you get today?

Diz

Student Council President
I thought it would be good if we all posted what albums we've got recently and what we thought of them.
I'll start us of: ahem*
I've got some really bazzin albums recently such as:
Eagles of Death Metal - Heart on
Hot Leg - Red light fever
Franz Ferdinand - Tonight: Franz Ferdinand

and I also got The Cure's greatest hits because I lost my other cure cd's

These are all fantastic

So whats everyone else got?

I bought MGMT's album today :]

Haven't had the chance to listen to it yet because I put it in my friend's bag and forgot to take it out when I was going home :/

Not today; but recently I got Cannibal Corpse - Evicersation Plague.

Its decent. Only listened to the tracks on thier setlist for when I saw em on Thursday though.

The Lonely Island - Incredibad
Eagles of Death Metal - Death by Sexy
Susumu Hirasawa - Planet Roll Call
The Gaslight Anthem - The 59' sound

Yeah I felt there was a lot more electro sounding stuff in Tonight:Franz Ferdinand and I think because it sounds quite different to their others.
Also, Lupus, I can't believe you got incredibad :D . Whats the rest of the album like, other than the stuff they've put on youtube?

U2 - No Line On The Horizon

7.9/10

its a good album with a number of stand out tracks (Ill Go Crazy If I Dont Go Crazy Tonight, Stand Up Comedy, Magnificent, No Line On The Horizon and Get On Your Boots) the rest of the album is good but thoose tracks were a cut above the others for me, i didnt like it as much as How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb, but its still a good album from a top band

Marmaduke Duke - Duke Pandemonium

One of the best albums of heard this year, funky and crazy songs just the way I like it.

Datarock - Datarock Datarock

Its a good album 'Fa Fa Fa' is awesome and it has its songs but I haven't really got into it yet, I need another listen.

1420125.jpg

hey%20everyone.jpg

Might buy Marmaduke Duke's album after I get some more dollar.

CitizenGeek said:
I bought MGMT's album today :]

Haven't had the chance to listen to it yet because I put it in my friend's bag and forgot to take it out when I was going home :/

That album is brilliant, I only bought it to see what it was like since they were playing at 'Optimus Alive 08' festival in portugal that i went to, glad i got it, my favourite track is 'Of Moons, Birds and Monsters'

Enjoy mate :D

Not even today, but I got Hollywood Undead's album on Saturday.

I really like it...way better than I expected actually.

High End Of Low (2CD Deluxe Edition) - Marilyn Manson
Abnormally Attracted To Sin (CD & DVD) - Tori Amos

Although I am terrible lately when it comes to listening to new albums I have bought (still got best of Nightwish from about a month ago), so I have no idea when I will check them out.

CD splurge for me this weekend:

Calvin Harris - I Created Disco
Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
Little Boots - Hands
The Killers - Hot Fuss
The Killers - Sam's Town
Kings of Leon - Aha Shake Heartbreak
Soundtrack - Mary Antoinette
Ting Tings - We Started Nothing

8)

Back