Welcom to the N.H.K.

Link100p

Great Teacher
Has anyone seen this? I watched it all in one day I was so hooked. It's a pretty good "slice of life" anime and I would recommend it to anyone who likes that previously mentioned genre.

Watched the first episode of the Dubbed ADV version at Amecon. While there were some good laugh out loud moments ( Chris Patton does a great job VAing), didn't grab me.

They are going to release vol.1 in America October by ADV, I am not sure at all when it will be available in the UK. It's on Veoh also.

I somewhat liked it. It's probably going to be a series I rent rather then buy when it comes out in the UK though.

I have the series but its in my too watch pile and I haven't had the get up and go to watch it yet, one day i will get around to it I'm sure

I've enjoyed reading the first two volumes of the manga so I'll probably pick up the first DVD when it's released. It’ll be a first for me to watch an anime that where I’ve read the manga.

McIcy said:
I have the series but its in my too watch pile and I haven't had the get up and go to watch it yet, one day i will get around to it I'm sure
How apt!

I have seen it, and it really depressed me since I saw a bit of myself in the main character. I hate those moments where you question if you should be living your life the way you are now.

The worst part was when he started playing FFXI, which is something I still do to this day, so the more I observed the more I saw myself. The good news it, NHK helped me notice the bad aspectsof my lifestyle and I've made an effort to improve on those since, it's a good series and it achieved the unlikely goal of inspiring me in the end.

Back