Voice of 'Kakashi' Makes Surprise London Apperance

jeremy1985

Kiznaiver
The American voice actor Dave Wittenberg (who plays Kakashi in the Naruto TV series) will be making a surprise appearance at the London Virgin Megastore event this coming Monday (May 21st).

Manga have just announced in a newsmail update. Fans will be able to meet Dave and get their copies of Naruto Unleashed Series 2 part 1, signed at the Oxford Street branch as of 4.30pm.

Dave’s other roles include voices in Samurai Champloo, Final Fantasy and Saito in Stand Alone Complex.

Source: Eye On Anime

Not really into VIZ' Naruto, but since I'm in London I'm going to get a signed copy just for the sake of getting something signed.

Be quite funny to see the Naruto Fan boy/girls CosPlaying and being overally obsessed with the franchise.

it might not be a complete surprise.

but seeing as they've only announced it a few days before the event. it's still a surprise now as it's been added at the last minute.

it's also an added bonus, if you wern't thinking of going, they've given an extra reason to attend the event.

And some people who attend the event won't have found out about this, so either way it'll still be a surprise for some.

Well, surprise or not, if they didn't announce it then they wouldn't get the extra draw of people that perhaps weren't thinking of attending previously. I was tempted to go, but I have a heavy weekend ahead of me already without a trip into London straight afterwards.

Silver said:
Why a Monday?
I would have liked to go but I've got an exam Monday morning. DDDD:
Because Monday is the day that the DVD is released. Besides it doesn't start until the afternoon (16:30 in London)/Evening (18:00 Manchester) so there is still a chance you could get to it after your exam.

Back