Viz Media is born

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Viz & ShoPro Ent. have today confirmed their merger; the new company is now officially known as Viz Media. While quite what all this business talk means for the UK is questionable, when I read quotes like "VIZ Media aims to become an industry leader worldwide for audiences of all ages", I can't help but feel a little more optimistic that the likes of Naruto and indeed Inuyasha could be closer to some form of UK exposure.

Fingers crossed this will be a good thing for UK anime and manga... , but I will reserve judgement until something actually happens.

yup sounds good indeed, but lets hope they announce some good news for UK ANime fans... like paul mentioned above.. Inuyasha and Naruto.. would be good on tv.. or if not.. better on dvd!

if it means existing Viz titles will be easier to find, so much the better. my local branch of Travelling Man are having real trouble with geting hold of some stuff.

Im not too bothered about Viz's anime titles, I watch Naruto everyweek on fansub and I saw the first 10 or so episodes of Inuyasha and wasnt too impressed so theres not much else apart from Flame Of Recca which is supposed to be inferior to the manga.

Back