US Region & Geolocking Compatible Blu-ray/DVD Imports

Hi everyone. I see that Sentai's release of Tamako Love Story is marked as region A/B compatible without any of the geolocking/bypass caveats. I've just ordered a copy myself.

However according to Sentai's website their most recent print of Tamako Love Story came out in 2017. Was that when it was originally released or is it a re-release? If so, do you guys think it's likely they reauthored it to be geolocked? I intend to post my findings here in any case when my copy arrives but if any of you have any insight, I'd be grateful to hear it. Thanks

However according to Sentai's website their most recent print of Tamako Love Story came out in 2017. Was that when it was originally released or is it a re-release? If so, do you guys think it's likely they reauthored it to be geolocked? I intend to post my findings here in any case when my copy arrives but if any of you have any insight, I'd be grateful to hear it. Thanks

2017 was when it was released, at least the disc I have was manufactured then, and I can only spin Region B.

2017 was when it was released, at least the disc I have was manufactured then, and I can only spin Region B.
So it works on your region B players? Glad to hear it. Thanks for the speedy response. For context I'm an Aussie and we haven't received a local release of Love Story so hearing that the US release works for you Brits is music to my ears.

I own several Blu ray players which I'll be happy to report my findings on once my copy arrives, in addition to my LG Blu ray recorder I also own a cheap region free player made by Lazer as well as two different Xbox One models, among a few other old players I might still have lying around. I'll let you fellas know.

Does anyone know whether Kinmoza (both seasons) already fall into the geolocked era? (Have one shrinkwrapped here, don't want to open it, as I also have the UK one...)
Also the complete collection of Hiiro no Kakera, it's probably just the single collections' discs put into one case? (Backcover states only A, don't know how it was with the single season ones.)

I thought I would ask, I see in the OP that Heaven's lost property is region free but does that extend to series 2 as well does anyone know? I just finished watching the first season from my MVM christmas bundle and enjoyed the comedy more than I thought I would, so I am interested in picking it up if so. If not then it's no big loss either.

I thought I would ask, I see in the OP that Heaven's lost property is region free but does that extend to series 2 as well does anyone know? I just finished watching the first season from my MVM christmas bundle and enjoyed the comedy more than I thought I would, so I am interested in picking it up if so. If not then it's no big loss either.
I'm afraid not, series 2 is Region A locked.

You could look out for the Blu-ray DVD combo version.
Panty Robot Activate.

Back