US Region & Geolocking Compatible Blu-ray/DVD Imports

Noticed it's missing from the list, but I imported a copy of the US release of Land of the Lustrous and it plays fine on my PS3 and Blu-ray player. I would assume it's just geolocked like the other newer Sentai stuff.

Does anyone have any info about the Patlabor Complete collection? I just received it in the post assuming I would need to use the bypass method but it just played the first disc of the TV series in my ps4 no problems. Haven't checked any other discs yet but can if people are interested.

Does anyone have any info about the Patlabor Complete collection? I just received it in the post assuming I would need to use the bypass method but it just played the first disc of the TV series in my ps4 no problems. Haven't checked any other discs yet but can if people are interested.

Patlabor hasn't been confirmed yet, but being released after 2015 its highly likely to be geolocked.
It should play fine on your ps4 without the bypass method.

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody A/B 1/2
Dies Irae A/B
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens A/B 1/2
Hina logic A/B 1
Legend of the Galactic Heroes A/B 1/2
Teasing Master Takagi-san A/B

I know a lot of people have mentioned that most sentai titles work on a UK PS4 but can I check has anyone confirmed that the new K-On Premium edition disks also work?

I know a lot of people have mentioned that most sentai titles work on a UK PS4 but can I check has anyone confirmed that the new K-On Premium edition disks also work?
When I watched the set recently all the discs played fine on my PS4 Pro. Tested them again just now and all the discs go to the FBI anti-piracy warning and then to the menus after some trailers.

Back