US Region & Geolocking Compatible Blu-ray/DVD Imports

Got some new confirmations:

Ajin: Demi-Human: Season 2 - Geolock
Bodacious Space Pirates - Bypass (Disc 1: Title 4, Disc 2 onwards: Title 3)
Devil Survivor 2 the Animation - Geolock
Den-noh Coil | Collections 1-2 - Geolock
Ghost Hound - Region B playable without a method
Golgo 13 - Bypass (Disc 1: Title 5, Disc 2 onwards: Title 4)
Guin Saga - Bypass (Disc 1: Title 4, Disc 2 & 3: Title 3, Disc 4: Title 4)
Little Busters! EX - Geolock
Needless | Complete Collection - Bypass (Disc 1: Title 4, Disc 2 onwards: Title 3)
No.6 - Bypass (Disc 1: Title 4, Disc 2: Title 3)
Persona 4 The Animation | Complete Collection - Geolock
X'amd: Lost Memories | Complete Collection - Bypass (Disc 1: Title 4, Disc 2 onwards: Title 4)
Looks like my copy of ghost hound states region a on my ps4. When the option icon appears in the left corner of the screen, by pressing square it goes straight to the title screen.

Dragonblaze is your copy the same as mine?20180621_123809.jpg20180621_123821.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like my copy of ghost hound states region a on my ps4. When the option icon appears in the left corner of the screen, by pressing square it goes straight to the title screen.

Dragonblaze is your copy the same as mine?View attachment 3864View attachment 3865

That's strange just tested mine again and it plays fine. I get this screen for 15 secs:
20180621_125711.jpg then the Pony Canyon logo after that it's episode select menu. Even tried to play a episode to be sure and had no problem there.

Yep it is that set that I've got.

Do you get the region lock screen when you play the disc then?

I'll be ordering this months region b titles from funimation soon. If there not region B I'll stick them up for trade.:)

A centaurs life
In another world with my smartphone
Assassination classroom movie
Alice and zoroku
Saiyuki reload

I'll be ordering this months region b titles from funimation soon. If there not region B I'll stick them up for trade.:)

A centaurs life
In another world with my smartphone
Assassination classroom movie
Alice and zoroku
Saiyuki reload
Nice i os so odert
In another world with my smartphone Limited Edition so i hope iT wil work

Back