US Region & Geolocking Compatible Blu-ray/DVD Imports

Do yourself a favor and order from up1usa.com or Amazon expedited shipping. It will always be cheaper than Archonia.

When i started with anime i also ordered a lot from Archonia because i didn’t know, or searched, better. But it’s been ages since i last ordered from Archonia.

Do yourself a favor and order from up1usa.com or Amazon expedited shipping. It will always be cheaper than Archonia.

When i started with anime i also ordered a lot from Archonia because i didn’t know, or searched, better. But it’s been ages since i last ordered from Archonia.
DeepDiscount, even cheaper again.

No idea where Bryan Admiraaal lives, but i guess either Belgium or the Netherlands as Archonia is a Belgian web shop. If that’s the case then DeepDiscount isn’t an option i’m afraid, as their not customs friendly in either country.

@NormanicGrav , shame on me, crack that whip to punish me :D, for forgetting the marketplace here. That is also an option, and i’ve done some great buys here in the past.

No idea where Bryan Admiraaal lives, but i guess either Belgium or the Netherlands as Archonia is a Belgian web shop. If that’s the case then DeepDiscount isn’t an option i’m afraid, as their not customs friendly in either country.

@NormanicGrav , shame on me, crack that whip to punish me :D, for forgetting the marketplace here. That is also an option, and i’ve done some great buys here in the past.
Which is odd as any orders I've gotten here in Ireland have been reshipped via the Netherlands.

Don't know about larger items and orders, but WOW HD re-ships small orders that fit in the corrugated cardboard mailer to the Netherlands via Sandd, without a declared value on the mailer.

EDIT: I checked a mailer that I received very recently and it appears there is a declared value on the mailer, just not very clearly denoted. My bad.

Last edited:
Back