US Region & Geolocking Compatible Blu-ray/DVD Imports

Blaize's Anime, Manga & Games Sale
Is selling medaka box season 1 and 2
Also listed on ebay for £40

DragonBlaze67 is also selling
Medaka Box Abnormal (AUS Region B) - £15

I found the ebay one but frankly it doesn't seem like that good a price and it's an auction. The total price would be around 60+ dollars for semiused ones.

It was listed a while ago on wanted anime blu ray. Sorry

Blaize has them listed still.
Medaka Box + Abnormal - £40
Thats £20 each.

It is.

The complete series new is 50 usd.
Which is about the same as 40 GBP.

And I live in Sweden so the shipping would be 12 for me

If I wait it out it can be considered but otherwise it probably isn't the best offer for me/^

Ps. Im new and I just got promoted to average highschool student. You guyses system is weird...

Okay, I ordered the likely Geo one and hoping for the best. The price difference is about 20gbp so if this one works thats good money to have^^

It is.

The complete series new is 50 usd.
Which is about the same as 40 GBP.

And I live in Sweden so the shipping would be 12 for me

If I wait it out it can be considered but otherwise it probably isn't the best offer for me/^

Ps. Im new and I just got promoted to average highschool student. You guyses system is weird...

Yeah our ranking system is pretty unique ;)

Welcome to the forum also!

On another note, I've added the 'to be tested' Sentai titles on the main post. I know a fair few already own some of the titles listed so I just need to pester them.

Yeah our ranking system is pretty unique ;)

Welcome to the forum also!

On another note, I've added the 'to be tested' Sentai titles on the main post. I know a fair few already own some of the titles listed so I just need to pester them.

Pester away! For that is what the greatest of people do in the service of the world!

Notice that Strawberry Marshmallow is listed as geolocked but I managed to play it just fine on my BD player on both A and B settings, and the player isn't capable of bypassing geolocked titles, with stuff like Chu2Koi and Hidamari Sketch SP not working at all on it. Not sure if anyone else owns a copy that can back my claim up?

I've added the 'to be tested' Sentai titles on the main post. I know a fair few already own some of the titles listed so I just need to pester them.

I just took a look at the 'to be tested' list. Rin-Ne Season 2 and To Love Ru Darkness Season 2 are definitely Geolocked. I think I included them here before. ;)

I can also confirm that Love Stage is Geolocked. I also noticed Chivalry of a Failed Knight is listed twice. It's definitely Geolocked (and listed as such), but also appears in the 'to be tested' list.

On an unrelated note, Discotek's release of 07 Ghost is also 'free'.

Hope this helps in some way. :)

I just took a look at the 'to be tested' list. Rin-Ne Season 2 and To Love Ru Darkness Season 2 are definitely Geolocked. I think I included them here before. ;)

I can also confirm that Love Stage is Geolocked. I also noticed Chivalry of a Failed Knight is listed twice. It's definitely Geolocked (and listed as such), but also appears in the 'to be tested' list.

On an unrelated note, Discotek's release of 07 Ghost is also 'free'.

Hope this helps in some way. :)

Chivalry twice huh, must be pretty Stella of me.

I'll update the others cheers!

I think you forgot to take a Prisma Illya off of the 'to test' list too.

tXS9jxt.gif

Back