1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

Overseas US Region B/2 Compatible Blu-ray and DVD Imports

Discussion in 'Anime Industry Discussion' started by NormanicGrav, Jun 15, 2016.

1. mikezilla2

mikezilla2 Completely Average High School Student

well appleseed did recevie an updated Encode going off of this - http://www.fandompost.com/2015/08/25/appleseed-sentai-selects-blu-ray-anime-review/

what have discotek said about there blu ray relases ( facebook noises ) ?

wondering what funimation are like with there titles these days ?

thanks for Taking the time to put together this list especily with all the old legacy titles this is going to be quite helpful :)

that reminds me tho is there a List anywere of old english EU/UK anime titles that are Regions 2 and 4 ? i know thats probbly not relly any use to anyone around here but would be intresting and Useful to me at atleast

2. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Straw Hat Pirate

Most of FUNi's titles are region locked. There are the odd few every time that are region A|B.

mikezilla2 likes this.
  3. HdE

HdE Comic Book Guy

All they've really said has been in response to questions about Blu Rays. Basically, all Discotek BDs will be region locked as it's a dictate from their licensors.

mikezilla2 likes this.
  4. crashmatt

crashmatt Hunter

Tenchi Muyo war on Geminar is A/B I believe but its the only recent title I can think of that A/B compatable

mikezilla2 likes this.
  5. Blaize

Blaize School Idol

To the shock of no one Cosmo Warrior Zero is region free from Discotek.

6. EdgyWeebLord

EdgyWeebLord Hikikomori

Are the new Hunter x Hunter blu rays region locked?

7. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

Yes.

BlackStrat likes this.