US Region & Geolocking Compatible Blu-ray/DVD Imports

Not tested but listed on the back info & discs (Orange titles indicate Crunchyroll licenses):
  • Chaos;Child - A|B|1|2|4
  • Gintama Series 3 Part 1 - A|1
  • Monster Hunter Stories: Ride-On Season 1 Part 1 - A|B|1|2|4
  • Monster Hunter Stories: Ride-On Season 1 Part 2 - A|B|1|2|4
  • Super Lovers Season 2 - A|1|2|4
  • Tales of Zestiria the X Season 2 - A|B|1|2|4
  • Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru Season 1 - A|1
Interesting results.

Crunchy is starting with series 3 of Gintama? Who has the home video rights for the first 200 or so episodes?

Sentai Filmworks. The show didn't sell well at the time so they only released the first 1/4 of Series 1 on DVD plus the first film on Blu-ray. I don't blame them as Series 1 is the weakest of the bunch (imo).

Just to clarify:
Series 1 - Episodes 1-201
Series 2 - Episodes 202-265
Series 3 - Episodes 266-316
Series 4 - Episodes 317-Current

Sentai Filmworks. The show didn't sell well at the time so they only released the first 1/4 of Series 1 on DVD plus the first film on Blu-ray. I don't blame them as Series 1 is the weakest of the bunch (imo).

Just to clarify:
Series 1 - Episodes 1-201
Series 2 - Episodes 202-265
Series 3 - Episodes 266-316
Series 4 - Episodes 317-Current
Feels kind of pointless to buy the Crunchy release if we're going to be missing the first 265 episodes.

Finally ordered these from my funimation guy.
I was waiting Izetta as he had the other two since mid January.

Izetta
Keijo
Yuri on ice

I'll let you guys know if there region B when I get them. If not, I'll stick them up for trade

Finally ordered these from my funimation guy.
I was waiting Izetta as he had the other two since mid January.

Izetta
Keijo
Yuri on ice

I'll let you guys know if there region B when I get them. If not, I'll stick them up for trade

Noice, a lot of us did order Yuri on Ice as well (plus the specs still list A|B|1|2|4) however we'll still need to test them. My copy of YOI won't arrive for probably 2 weeks since it literally got dispatched yesterday at 9pm.

Noice, a lot of us did order Yuri on Ice as well (plus the specs still list A|B|1|2|4) however we'll still need to test them. My copy of YOI won't arrive for probably 2 weeks since it literally got dispatched yesterday at 9pm.
All three cost me with shipping included. $75
I'll let you know if they come first.

I'm somewhat tempted by it myself for whatever reason, going to check it out on Crunchyroll soonish, and if I like it enough I might get the LE from DeepDiscount. Now if only they'd have a discount code.

I'm somewhat tempted by it myself for whatever reason, going to check it out on Crunchyroll soonish, and if I like it enough I might get the LE from DeepDiscount. Now if only they'd have a discount code.

I ordered mine from Deep Discount for about £52.40 (via PayPal transaction) [LE cost was $64.99 + $5.98 Postage]. I'll be getting Keijo's LE later down the line or sooner if there's another discount sale.

Back