Mob psycho 100
Hundred
Time travel girl
Yamada-kun and the seven witches
Morose mononokean
Kabaneri of the iron fortress
Yuri on ice
Izetta the last witch
I'll order these in December. If there not region B I'll stick them up for trade

Taboo tatoo
Mob psycho 100
Hundred

You sure have an interesting way of doing things Denny. Ever consider getting a region A player as well?
When I starting collect anime, I wanted every uk release. Once I done that, I started collecting region 2/B from Australia and the USA. Then thanks to this forum I started collecting geo-locked titles too. I'm not really interested in a region free player as there's just so many titles already out there for me to collect.

I can confirm that Genocidal Organ is Region B compatible

I can confirm that Tales of Zestiria the X Season 1 and Myriad Colors Phantom World are Region B compatible.

STprwUfh.png

PS3 consoles on the latest firmware (4.82) can be transformed into a region free Blu-ray player with Ps3Xploit, as long as the console wasn't made AFTER DECEMBER 2010.

I used webMAN on Rebug CFW to change the Blu-ray region code of my Japanese PS3 to Region B. It could play the region locked UK Blu-ray of A Silent Voice. :)

PS3 consoles on the latest firmware (4.82) can be transformed into a region free Blu-ray player with Ps3Xploit, as long as the console wasn't made AFTER DECEMBER 2010.

I used webMAN on Rebug CFW to change the Blu-ray region code of my Japanese PS3 to Region B. It could play the region locked UK Blu-ray of A Silent Voice. :)

That's interesting. Well my console is after that era so I'm no use, granted Sony is pretty strict and can ban users if they use any sort of mod for their consoles (like using English patch for Tales of Vesperia PS3 for instance).

Just curious - does anyone know the status of the Funimation Record of Lodoss War set? The TV series is on DVD, so not too big an issue. But I'm dying to know if the Blu Rays are Region B friendly or locked to Region A.

Just curious - does anyone know the status of the Funimation Record of Lodoss War set? The TV series is on DVD, so not too big an issue. But I'm dying to know if the Blu Rays are Region B friendly or locked to Region A.

I just got the set today.

They are locked.

Edit -

Will also add anyone interested in Rosario + Vampire set will be unhappy to hear they are also locked, but that was to be expected from a Gonzo show.

Back