US Region & Geolocking Compatible Blu-ray/DVD Imports

Just received my parcel and tested these.

Ladies vs butlers B
Space patrol luluco B/2
Orange B/2
Alderamin on the sky B/2
Relife B/2

The testament of sister new devil
Only region A/1
Will stick it up for trade as I can not watch it. :(

Edit: just realised that some of these have been confirmed already.
Sorry

No worries. I have noticed an interesting trend with these Crunchyroll x Funimation titles, all of the titles that are region locked (Free! Season 1, Joker Game, Testament) are actually licensed by Anime Limited. In other words, expect Ace Attorney, Mob Psycho 100 and potentially Kabaneri & Berserk to also be the same.

No worries. I have noticed an interesting trend with these Crunchyroll x Funimation titles, all of the titles that are region locked (Free! Season 1, Joker Game, Testament) are actually licensed by Anime Limited. In other words, expect Ace Attorney, Mob Psycho 100 and potentially Kabaneri & Berserk to also be the same.
When did AL announce that they have Mob Psycho 100?

The guy I know who works for funimation just made me an offer

First love monster
91 days
Myriad colors phantom world
Genocial organ
Tales of zestiria
New game

My only concern is, are these region 2/B
I know by the time there actually released I'll already have them, but I thought I'd ask.
Should I just get order them and then trade them here if there not region compatible.
I noticed you mention Crunchyroll x Funimation region locked there titles lately, but I don't watch online.

Last edited:

First love monster
91 days
Genocial organ
Tales of zestiria
New game

I know by the time there actually released I'll already have them but I thought I'd ask.
Or should I just get them and then trade them here if there not.
I noticed you mention Crunchyroll x Funimation region locked there titles lately but I don't watch online.

Genocidal Organ should be A|B|1|2|4, it was part of the Project Itoh license package a couple years ago with The Empire of Corpses and Harmony.

First Love Monster is 100% Funi owned so I'll bet that's A|1 only, however the site listed it as A|B|1.

91 Days, Myriad Colors Phantom World and New Game! are all Crunchyroll titles and have yet to be acquired for the UK, so it could be Blu-ray Region B compatible for all three.

Tales of Zestiria the X is 100% Funi owned but their site listed it as A|B|1|2|4. I'm not convinced but there are Tales of fans on this forum so if worst comes to worst they might be interested in them if they're region locked.

First love monster
91 days
Genocial organ
Tales of zestiria
New game

I know by the time there actually released I'll already have them, but I thought I'd ask.
Should I just get order them and then trade them here if there not region compatible.
I noticed you mention Crunchyroll x Funimation region locked there titles lately, but I don't watch online.
If you get Tales of Zestiria and it’s not 2/B then I’ll definitely take it off your hands.

If you get Tales of Zestiria and it’s not 2/B then I’ll definitely take it off your hands.
He's going to test there region first, but even then his been wrong.
Joker game and The testament of sister new devil he confirmed region 2/B but they were not.
I'll probably order them on monday and wait and see.

He's going to test there region first, but even then his been wrong.
Joker game and The testament of sister new devil he confirmed region 2/B but they were not.
I'll probably order them on monday and wait and see.

I'll just throw this out there, if 91 days doesn't work I'd be interested in doing a deal for it.

Back