UP1 UK or USA

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
Can anyone explain me something please.

When ordering r1 stuff, its better to order from up1 uk version or usa version?

usa version wharehouse is in england too?

I've sent an email to them complaining about their rates converting pounds to euros and they are taking more than they should.

They said maybe i could try the usa one if i want r1 things.

I went to the usa one and saw baccano complete uk version for $17,99 which in pounds should be £11,48 today. In the uk site they are charging £���ame item so do i get benefit if i buy the one from the usa site?? Im kind of confused in here honestly

http://www.up1usa.com/Details/B1893

http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/B1893

I've bought black lagoon complete set dvd/db which was 33,56pounds and my credit card was charged 39 something when should have been 36 something due to the rate that day. Up1uk is charging £2 o�a�ust�t and just that changes totally the final amount to pay.

What are your experience guys with Up1?

Who buys from them that its not from te Uk like me?? To those people, what are your experience guys with Up1?

UP1USA. Almost all the same stock, same service, ships from the same place.
It's almost always cheaper but the only difference is that the US site doesn't accept Paypal, and their wishlist is broken.

Can't comment about buying from outside the UK though.

The main difference is that you will be charged in $.

It will be cheaper but many people's banks or cards will charge you a fee for the exchange into your home currency, so it could end up pretty similar. I'm sure you've ordered from sites that charge in $ or £ before bakum4tsuso you should know how much your bank charges you for changing to €�ou just need to factor that in and see if it's still worth it to use the USA site. Other than that they are the same company with the same service.

They're great by the way, dispatch very fast and are usually good to deal with. My only complaint would be they can be pretty expensive at times (even on the US website) and it often works out better ordering from somewhere like rightstuf and taking the import fees on the chin. They're generally best if you want to make a small order and receive it sooner.

I wasnt charged bank expenses but now i think im being from them but its just €1 and something, not that great. Still it sucks.

I'll try to order something cheap from the usa one just to see what it works.

Yes they are great dispatching, the 2 orders i've made recently, next day they were already sent and usually 3 days its here in portugal.

How much are u charged from rightstuff?

Back