Overseas UK Blu-Ray List / Australian Blu-ray List / USA Region B and Geolocked List

Suzu

Brigade Leader
Is Madman Entertainment super bad at keeping their titles in print? I can't find Sailor Moon Season 3 bluray from anywhere!

Last edited:

Otomo

Completely Average High School Student
Is rio rainbow reshuffle region a only?
Only just saw your post.
I just bought Juden Chan Recharge and Rio Rainbow Gate. Both play on my Sony BDP S 3700.

Be careful of price as I paid too much. Amazon were listing a double feature of the above 2 for less than I paid for the 2 separately.

Otomo

Heavens Lost Property Externally My Master.
Region locked, box does state A.
However it's comes with a region 1 DVD so I can play that.

WMD

Cardcaptor
Can someone recommend me a region free player to buy?
This is the one I have and have had no issues with it. I leave the blu ray set to region A and use my playstation for region B stuff.

2016 SONY BDP-S1700 Multi Zone Region Code Free Blu Ray - DVD - CD Player - PAL/NTSC - Worldwide Voltage 100~240V - 1 USB, 1 HDMI, 1 COAX, 1 ETHERNET Connections 2016 SONY BDP-S1700 Multi Zone Region Code Free Blu Ray - DVD - CD Player - PAL/NTSC - Worldwide Voltage 100~240V - 1 USB, 1 HDMI, 1 COAX, 1 ETHERNET Connections : Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

Suzu

Brigade Leader
This is the one I have and have had no issues with it. I leave the blu ray set to region A and use my playstation for region B stuff.

2016 SONY BDP-S1700 Multi Zone Region Code Free Blu Ray - DVD - CD Player - PAL/NTSC - Worldwide Voltage 100~240V - 1 USB, 1 HDMI, 1 COAX, 1 ETHERNET Connections 2016 SONY BDP-S1700 Multi Zone Region Code Free Blu Ray - DVD - CD Player - PAL/NTSC - Worldwide Voltage 100~240V - 1 USB, 1 HDMI, 1 COAX, 1 ETHERNET Connections : Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo
Thank you so much! My brother has this player, I have to check it changes the region code when pressing the coloured key Red. Do I press the coloured key Red before or after putting the blu-ray inside?

WMD

Cardcaptor
Thank you so much! My brother has this player, I have to check it changes the region code when pressing the coloured key Red. Do I press the coloured key Red before or after putting the blu-ray inside?
If I remember correctly it's with the disk tray ejected. Did he buy it region free? You can buy it cheaper region locked to B but I got it from that listing where someone has unlocked it.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I believe I have the same player and it’s worked solidly for the few years I’ve had it now - doesn’t take up too much room either.

Kill4Me

This whole region system in dvd/blurays is a f*****g joke. Apart from the simple fact that it's stupid from the first place, punishing the buyers, the people who actually want to pay for it, for no reason. But it's also a big chaos as well. Discs that clearly writes that it's only for 1 specific region, often turns out to work fine in anohter without any trick or issue.... There are so many blu rays that didn't come out in my region, so I couldn't get them. Now it's seems that most of the these actually work just fine(thanks to this forum and my own disoveries as well).... If I can't even trust the specifics written on the disc, then how am I suppose to know?

Last edited: