UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Gemsy-chan

Baka Ranger
I've emailed UP1 with a list + sale prices to ask if they are able to order. I've had to message them through my email as I'm currently at work and can't get into my account to use the message box (don't have password saved on phone and for the life of me can't remember it).
They've got back to me and told me the prices they would do for the items I want. They say order through their site and in the comment box put Rightstuf special order and they will apply the sale prices. They said in the email that they'll be doing an order on Wednesday (tomorrow).

I'll be putting my order in tonight when I get home from work.

Otomo

School Idol
They've got back to me and told me the prices they would do for the items I want. They say order through their site and in the comment box put Rightstuf special order and they will apply the sale prices. They said in the email that they'll be doing an order on Wednesday (tomorrow).

I'll be putting my order in tonight when I get home from work.
Thanks for this information.

Is there a consistent mark up that I could compare to the titles I fancy?

unknownfate

Pokémon Master
From the quote they gave me it's between 20%-30% off the prices on UP1

If not obvious UP1 will only special order items that are in stock when they place their order tomorrow.

SkwigglesWorth

Straw Hat Pirate
Thanks for this information.

Is there a consistent mark up that I could compare to the titles I fancy?
A few quote prices (US dollar prices is NOT including any import or postage costs on Rightstuf):

$12 = £14.00 + UK P&P
£21 = £24.00 + UK P&P
$25 = £28.00 + UK P&P
$25.75 = £29.00 + UK P&P
$43.50 = £48.00 + UK P&P

Last edited:

Otomo

School Idol
From the quote they gave me it's between 20%-30% off the prices on UP1

If not obvious UP1 will only special order items that are in stock when they place their order tomorrow.
Thanks.
I'm having a nightmare over this. Cannot decide whether to order.

Back of a fag packet calculations suggest there wouldn't be much in the 2 company prices.

Perhaps due to Cobra the Animation DVD being $10 sale and UP1 £50 and Godannar $35, UP1 £60.

Otomo

School Idol
In the end I bit the bullet and ordered from Rightstuf.
It pains me to wait on deliveries. Pleased with my selection, managed to get an average of £20 per item.

I ordered 26/7 and today I got an email confirming items shipped. o_O

I have given my friend some of my valuable spare/emergency DVDs and Blu-rays to sell to try to offset the cost.

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
81FZu+C78rL._AC_SX522_.jpg

So this was unexpected - the Dragon Ball Super collection on Blu-ray is now £77.59.

That's all 131 episodes in case folks weren't aware, a pretty good deal considering the price.

(Disclaimer: Links are affiliated)

Birdie Num Num

Great Teacher
Not a blu ray bargain, but definitely a manga one.

Hinamatsuri volume 16 - £6.35

Hunter_Killer

Adventurer

Jon O Fun

Dragon Knight
Nice deal on amazon.it (Funimation USA limited sets):

While looking at these I also spotted a few normal editions that are pretty well priced.

Assault Lilly Bouquet €22
Ultimate Otaku Teacher (complete) €13.59
Dance in the Vampire Bund €11

João Gomes

Thousand Master
Nice deal on amazon.it (Funimation USA limited sets):

Oh scheisse, Akudama Limited which is region A and B - thank you so much!!

Lucky_Deity

Adventurer

RadFemHedonist

Dragon Knight