UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

sniper_samurai

Combat Butler
I picked it up when it was £15... I FEEL ROBBED!! haha

Joking aside I'm guessing they really didn't sell too well (apart from Dr. Stone) so there goes the hopes for a season 2 steelbook that actually matches 😭
Not surprised that Dr Stone sold well, it's still cheaper than the part sets and was initially cheaper than the collected season 1.

mikezilla2

Great Teacher
Tower Of God: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)

Cheapest copy to import from USA
$29.99 approx £23.00 (free shipping)

il Wait for the AUS set in 2 months Time i think ... that is fairly Cheap tho ...

Geriatric hedgehog

Thousand Master
Promare, Franxx, Goblin Slayer and Slime steelbooks are all now £12.99 at Zavvi
And to think that I'd finally given in and triple-dipped for that Franxx steelbook at full price only recently...
I thought it was 99p and even then I was like 'you know what, I'll pass' 😂

View attachment 23876
Ps. It's £4.99
Great and now I'm being tempted by the studio Deen Fate series, just for the sake of completing my stay/night collection.

RonJB

Student Council President
HMV are having a 50% off Flash Sale on some DVDs and Blu-rays. Here's a link filtered for Anime:

Didn't find any anime tempting me, but I did notice three of the four Moomin box sets (1,2,4) are included in the sale. These are the 80s Japanese-Finnish collaboration and are a delight.

RadFemHedonist

Pokémon Master
Didn't find any anime tempting me, but I did notice three of the four Moomin box sets (1,2,4) are included in the sale. These are the 80s Japanese-Finnish collaboration and are a delight.

I believe it's actually early 90s? But yes an amazing series, and the dub is wonderful, one of the best I've come across :)