UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Dave1988

Stand User
Just got an email from AllTheAnime with a discount code of 15% for tomorrow's Easter Sale! Can be used across all products in store with the exception of the BOGOF offers, but can only be used once, on your first order. This is just for Anime Unlimited customers, if you're not one yet there is still time.
Are the easter sales as good as christmas ones? Like bogoff etc

SteadyHandMcDuff

Dandy Guy, in Space
Thanks... Hoping get persona if its on offer... Hopefully bogoff.. Maybe abit much ask as its a newish title
Yeah i havent picked up Persona yet either, you never know maybe itt'l be there. That would be a highlight for sure.

I think bringing back any early birds is fairly likely, possibly collectors released over the past year or so, and then standard BDs & clearance BDs for bogoff would be my guesses.

SkwigglesWorth

Adventurer
I would assume 5pm the discount code doesn't work until 4.30pm, but I assume they want to have it ready slightly before the sale starts.
But they may also be doing some shop tinkering in preperation from 4.30-5pm (so maybe a small chance they are ready with in that 30min window, but things may not be active, like the BOGOF)

bigzgod

Brigade Leader
I would assume 5pm the discount code doesn't work until 4.30pm, but I assume they want to have it ready slightly before the sale starts.
But they may also be doing some shop tinkering in preperation from 4.30-5pm (so maybe a small chance they are ready with in that 30min window, but things may not be active, like the BOGOF)

I sincerely hope the tinkering is to still have the code work if you have BOGOF in the cart, just no discount applies to those particular items.

Dave1988

Stand User
guess Samurai Jack for £26 is probably the best i'm gonna get it for before it gets slapped oop
Its now £20.99
Samurai jack £20.99 blu ray set

SkwigglesWorth

Adventurer
I sincerely hope the tinkering is to still have the code work if you have BOGOF in the cart, just no discount applies to those particular items.
The BOGOF is usually a code and will only accept 1 code, so you should be fine. jkust choose which one you want and go from there (that is assuming your an internatinal buyer, as if your in the UK you may as well just make 2 seprate orders).
I was just basing the tinkering from the christmas sale where I belive they were doing various price edits just before the slae went live, but doesn't look to be the case this time.

Oldmario

Thousand Master

RonJB

Student Council President
I'd be tempted by the mystery boxes .... if I didn't still have a pile of BluRays from the Christmas mystery boxes to watch.

SkwigglesWorth

Adventurer
I pre order Black clover season 4 Limited edition months back when it was first announced, and looks to be the same price of £32.99 which I still don't think is too bad a price either so decided which one you want and go from there, assuming you want it of course.

Ricteix1976

Student Council President