UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Oldmario

Thousand Master
Is 'oop' out of print?
yes
Is Samurai Jack likely to go out of print soon?
at this point it came out in 2019 which was 3 years ago (technically 2 because it came out in december 2019) and manga no longer exists just funimation who only seem to be releasing their own stuff now so it could be the case of it still being in stock 5 years from now or disappearing within a couple months, just depends on the stock levels i guess

Jon O Fun

Death Scythe
Not Anime! (Apologies)

As its an amazing price I thought I'd do a very rare 'Asian Cinema deal' as there seems to be a few fans.
Amazon have the Shaw Brothers Shaw Scope Vol.1 set for £82.49 down from £110.
When Amazon drop it that hard it normally means its close to selling out.

Oldmario

Thousand Master
Not Anime! (Apologies)

As its an amazing price I thought I'd do a very rare 'Asian Cinema deal' as there seems to be a few fans.

everytime i see that logo

1649013927324.png

RonJB

Student Council President
Not Anime! (Apologies)

While it is very tempting, I have just spotted a Mae West Blu Ray boxset which is even more tempting! Of course, if I get a big pay rise next month (haha) ....

zappi

Brigade Leader
Wonder Egg Priority CE for £15! no doubt a misprice so grab it while you can

Girls Und Panzer Das Finale 2 £7

SteadyHandMcDuff

Dandy Guy, in Space
Wonder Egg Priority CE for £15! no doubt a misprice so grab it while you can

Girls Und Panzer Das Finale 2 £7
Cheers! Wonder if there are any more deals on Amazon?

ussjtrunks

School Idol
See this kind of thing is why it’s be nice of amazon U.K. still shipped anime to Ireland and the EU, shame. They don’t take money for prime membership though lol

Oldmario

Thousand Master
Hinamatsuri: The Complete Series Hinamatsuri: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]: Amazon.co.uk: DVD & Blu-ray

Good deal for this pre-order as well, £15
thatll-donkey.gif

Ricteix1976

Student Council President
Just got an email from AllTheAnime with a discount code of 15% for tomorrow's Easter Sale! Can be used across all products in store with the exception of the BOGOF offers, but can only be used once, on your first order. This is just for Anime Unlimited customers, if you're not one yet there is still time.