UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

RadFemHedonist

Thousand Master
I like what I've seen of Little Busters - it's cheesier than the Key/Kyoani ones and the dub isn't as good IMO, I much prefer watching in Japanese, but it's cute and endearing and some of the humor is very funny particularly including Masato bless him he's a laugh riot! :) (Kinniku-yay yay! Unagi-pie! 🤣 🤣 🤣) I also like it cuz it does use some different character types some of which aren't in the Kyoani/Key anime so it has some things to offer in that sense that they don't :) I already own the UK BDs of all of it so I don't need to get it in this deal of the week but I think it's worth picking up at this price especially considering the first season is two cours long :) EDIT: I'm sooo sorry I thought I was posting this in the MVM Entertainment thread 😭 Don't mean to clutter up the deals thread 😅

SkwigglesWorth

School Idol
There is gundam seed ultimate up there too for £80 with the reduced due for certain reasons (dents):
“Brand new, still shrink-wrapped in original cellophane, but all units have some damage to corner(s) of the outer case from transit/manufacturing. Precise damage is different on each unit - messaging for photos of damaged areas of a specific copy before purchase is advised”

Only quickly looked, corners are dented so maybe be best just getting a new un-dented version for a bit more. But can message them to get pictures of exact damage

Last edited:

SAHO

Straw Hat Pirate
There is gundam seed ultimate up there too for £80 with the reduced due too for certain reasons:
“Brand new, still shrink-wrapped in original cellophane, but all units have some damage to corner(s) of the outer case from transit/manufacturing. Precise damage is different on each unit - messaging for photos of damaged areas of a specific copy before purchase is advised”

Only quickly looked, corners are dented so maybe be best just getting a new un-dented version for a bit more.
Yeah I definitely agree hence I removed the post after realising you could easily get an defect for roughly the same price. Didn't know about Seed though so that sounds cool 👍

ayase

State Alchemist
I removed my initial link (cause I missed the art box dent on first glance, and didn't want people instantly buying it and then realising it has dents and Saho removed his orginal post for reason above
So that's why I was confused. I don't think there was much reason to remove the link, the seller is clear about the damage both in the initial description and with the MASSIVE RED TEXT, if anyone clicked "buy" without reading those that would very definitely be on them.

SkwigglesWorth

School Idol
So that's why I was confused. I don't think there was much reason to remove the link, the seller is clear about the damage both in the initial description and with the MASSIVE RED TEXT, if anyone clicked "buy" without reading those that would very definitely be on them.
Yeah probably, but I like to err on the side of caution (my experiences from selling on ebay is people some times do not read everything, I suspect the app isn't actually helpful in that regards as you have to switch to the description tab),

And £80 with dents vs £110 at UP1, if your paying that sort of price in the first place probably gonna prefer a pristine copy, so I didn't really see it as so much of a bargain.

Last edited:

NormanicGrav

At this rate, Christmas will burn
AUKN Staff
HMV has a 20% off sale which does include anime, but it's not as good as the 40% off offer. That being said, it does include newer titles like these lot below.
  • Azur Lane - Was: £34.99, Now: £27.99
  • Bungo Stray Dogs the Movie: DEAD APPLE - Was: £14.99, Now: £11.99
  • My Hero Academia Season 3 - Was: £34.99, Now: £27.99
  • No Guns Life Season 1 - Was: £32.99, Now: £26.39

SAHO

Straw Hat Pirate
theentertainmentstore profile image

25% OFF WITH FUN25OFF​

Expires 24 July 2021. Max discount £1,000. Exclusions apply. Terms & conditions

Violette

Kiznaiver
theentertainmentstore profile image

25% OFF WITH FUN25OFF​

Expires 24 July 2021. Max discount £1,000. Exclusions apply. Terms & conditions

Postage to: Worldwide
Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South East Asia, South America

So, I mean, I guess I could maybe order from them if I lived in Antartica? 😜

Stiivun

Pokémon Master
Makes me think how some people living in Antwerp, Belgium think about the rest in Belgium … Antwerp is the city and the rest is just a parking lot :)

mikezilla2

School Idol
Postage to: Worldwide
Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South East Asia, South America

So, I mean, I guess I could maybe order from them if I lived in Antartica? 😜
worldwide ? but AUS is excluded and now the deal is cooked ?