UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Lordhippos

Thousand Master
Picked up Rascal CE as I wanted it.

Did From the New World not get a BR release? MVM seem to have the DVD version but not BR.

Haven't seen anything else to take my fancy yet, want Girls' Last Tour CE but even with the 25% it's more than it is on Amazon atm.

NormanicGrav

How a Realist Hero Bought Too Much Anime
AUKN Staff
Did From the New World not get a BR release? MVM seem to have the DVD version but not BR.
The Blu-ray parts are no longer in print, plus one of the parts had a technical fault which meant that not many people could actually watch the rest of the series. If MVM were to give the series a complete collection they're better off just taking Sentai's 3 disc collection masters instead.

SkwigglesWorth

Great Teacher
Hive.co.uk look to have a few of the Magi Parts for some ok prices.
NOTE: 5% off when spending over £10, CODE is:
VCHIVESUMMER20
Also If you use TopCashBack there is a Today only offer of spend £5 or more and get £2 back (Could well take a few months though), but if you have an account and was gonna spend then why not

Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic: Season 1 - Part 1 Blu-ray £9.39

Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic: Season 1 - Part 2 Blu-ray £12.29 also has DVD for £9.39

Magi - The Kingdom of Magic: Season 2 - Part 2 Blu-ray £12.29

Also Erased boxset for about £17, but I'm guessing it gonna be in the AllTheAnime Sale, so would hold off there (I was wrong, oh well)

Last edited:

Lordhippos

Thousand Master
Spent less than I thought I would so far, that is probably a good thing though.

Rascal CE from MVM £39
Erased CE from Hive £16

Not really seeing anything I'm after from ATA unfortunately, it would only be blind buys.

Kokkoku looks interesting but I'd have to put up with the big old elephant butt logo! Eureka Seven maybe? not sure. There is the regular CE and the UE version for a bit more, but I've never seen any of it to say if I'd want to buy it or not.