UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Oldmario

Thousand Master
Is there somewhere you can recommend for comparing prices or is it just a matter of checking everywhere you can think of?
if you enter the isbn number in google they tend to show most book sites on the shopping tab with all the prices, booksetc is also usually good but for some reason like clockwork atleast on the manga/comics stuff i watch, their prices are high for 2-3 weeks then they kinda drop a couple quid and stay there

IdiomaticLynx

Student Council President
Is there somewhere you can recommend for comparing prices or is it just a matter of checking everywhere you can think of?
I often use piranhas.co. It shows various Amazon sites and both Bookdepository and Wordery. It's far from perfect, as it doesn't account for regional tax differences for foreign Amazon sites and when searching directly on ISBN it won't directly show result for Bookdepository and Wordery, instead you have to click "Search" which opens them in a new tab.

What actually helped me more is keeping track of all the books/volumes I want, when new volumes will be released and what I paid for previous volumes. As soon as a coupon shows up, I simply open my spreadsheet and go over the list. Before I used to spend ages trying to remember what I actually wanted (double checking my shelves), trying to figure out if it's actually a deal (even with the coupon's discount), etc...

Takei Daloui

Straw Hat Pirate
There's also the physical bookstore, Forbidden Planet. Not all stores are equal but live near one of the good ones, the one that has a large manga stock, and every single manga volume on there can be used in a 3 for 2 deal. One of the best savings out there for it really.

Dagnabbit

Completely Average High School Student
If anyone's got money left after the AL or MVM sales, I've just seen that HMV are doing one of thier Manga Entertainment sales. It's 40% off DVDs using code MANGA40:-

I'm already £150 in the hole because of 12 days of Christmas so I should probably limit it to a couple of movies...but that ain't gonna happen 💸

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
A few weeks ago, select number of MVM titles were brought back to discounted levels as part of Amazon's Last Minute sale which ends on 23rd December. They're still available for those interested. If you have Prime these items may arrive before Christmas.
  • Armed Girl's Machiavellism (CE) - £33.22
  • Flip Flappers (CE) - £37.49
  • Garden of Sinners (CE) - £65.79
  • Girls' Last Tour (CE) - £34.74
  • Grimoire Of Zero (CE) - £34.94
  • Higurashi: When They Cry (CE) - £48.34
  • Monogatari Second Season (CE) - £48.74
  • Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun (CE) - £24.34
  • Princess Principal (CE) - £35.14
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (CE) - £37.07
  • Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection (CE) - £24.93
  • Toradora! (CE) - £31.99
(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)