UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Relaxo

Straw Hat Pirate

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
Amazon has started to discount some MVM Blu-ray releases. By some, I mean many to count, and it seems to be a "Deal of the Day" sort of deal.

Examples:
  • And You Thought There Is Never a Girl Online? - £16.00
  • Berserk (1997 series) - £20.47
  • Chivalry of a Failed Knight - £21.94
  • Eromanga Sensei Part 1 - £12.00
  • Eromanga Sensei Part 2 - £14.39
  • Fate/Grand Order: First Order - £12.56
  • Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel I. Presage Flower - £12.00
  • FLCL - £12.79
  • Girlish Number - £20.00
  • Granblue Fantasy Season 1 Part 1 - £12.95
  • Granblue Fantasy Season 1 Part 2 - £12.95
  • Hanasaku Iroha: Blossoms for Tomorrow Part 1 - £22.23
  • Hanasaku Iroha: Blossoms for Tomorrow Part 2 - £22.31
  • Katsugeki Touken Ranbu - £22.76
  • Kill Me Baby - £18.95
  • Land of the Lustrous - £22.23
  • Love, Election & Chocolates - £15.99
  • Record of Grancrest War Part 1 - £23.55
  • Record of Grancrest War Part 2 - £23.56
  • Sakura Trick - £18.95
  • Scum's Wish - £21.51
  • Yusibu - £17.93
(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Last edited:

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
3 units left for the Monogatari series: Second Season Blu-ray collection at £61.74. That's the cheapest I believe it has gone for.

More units will likely show up but the price is also likely to go up which is fairly common.

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Amazon.com cancelled the $6.99 Takagi-San order I made back when that bargain was posted on here. Just got an email.

Morbo

Adventurer
You guys should complain imo but up to you. They should honour their screw ups
I don’t think you have a contract of sale until they charge you for the goods. They have no obligation to sell you an item which was miss priced unless you have paid for the item.

Mistakes happen, no need to be a sour puss over it.

And yes I was one of the people who had it cancelled. You win some, you lose some.

WMD

Railgun
Also amazons primary characteristic is its wilfully calculated terrible customer service. Complaining wouldnt achieve anything as their standard response to complaints is to just cancel the order and refund you anyway regardless of what it is you want from them.

jorden19

Hikikomori
Just to let people know, the GIFT05 code at Amazon.co.uk can be used on pre-orders as well. At least it worked for me. It may help you decide what you want to use it on.

Oldmario

Thousand Master
for some reason amazon seems to be giving me an extra £5 off on top of the £5 code so it means i can get the monogatari s2 boxset for £50, only worry is that we won't get an S1 boxset for a while or at all and i'll be stuck trying to get all the parts separately

Luna

Death Scythe
for some reason amazon seems to be giving me an extra £5 off on top of the £5 code so it means i can get the monogatari s2 boxset for £50, only worry is that we won't get an S1 boxset for a while or at all and i'll be stuck trying to get all the parts separately
I've got quite a few of the parts to go from s1, If you're interested. =O