Straw Hat Pirate
Haruchika 10.53 GBP shipped
Region A/1

Free S1 10.53 GBP shipped
Region A/1

Note: Order seperately to avoid VAT

Birdie Num Num

Great Teacher
So after contacting Amazon about changing the delivery for Takagi-san, they said I can't do it just yet because there is no estimated delivery date, so I need to wait until this changes, then I can change the delivery speed. Just want to confirm, does everyone who ordered it have a delivery date for Takagi-san?

Shadow Cat

Stand User
So after contacting Amazon about changing the delivery for Takagi-san, they said I can't do it just yet because there is no estimated delivery date, so I need to wait until this changes, then I can change the delivery speed. Just want to confirm, does everyone who ordered it have a delivery date for Takagi-san?
Its gone back up to $22.99 on the main page (Order still has it for $6.99 + Shipping)

And my orders been changed to "We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date"

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff

CommanderZx2

Straw Hat Pirate
Amazon are offering about £11.99 per Studio Ghibli Blu-ray set. Seems to be a Deal of the Day only type of offer.

Examples:
(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)
Nice, I guess the film's being on Netflix has finally caused their prices to decrease.

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
New or recent discounts:

The Eccentric Family (Blu-ray CE) - £24.49
Monogatari series: Second Season (Blu-ray) - £64.99

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)