UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Stiivun

Pokémon Master
Same for me HWR, especially since UP1 shipped out a package last week with some Aniplex titles (read expensive :D ) and also Bloom Into You Premium Edition, so that made a big round hole in my budget.
Also interested in some Sentai titles which I don't have yet.

Was lucky today as a package shipped from Rightstuf of $40 through Fedex, which was the cheaper option compared to their regular shipping, got through without any custom charges. From time to time I get lucky :)

Stiivun

Pokémon Master
Well my luck last just half an hour, because after delivery I got an SMS from Fedex with the custom charges ... oh well classified under Rightstuf = custom charges

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Well my luck last just half an hour, because after delivery I got an SMS from Fedex with the custom charges ... oh well classified under Rightstuf = custom charges
Yeah sometimes they send those after delivery, sometimes beforehand. My recent Rightstuf order had the fee email come the same day as delivery so I paid it before it even arrived.

NormanicGrav

Grav's End Harem
AUKN Staff
Some Amazon stuff for those interested. A few price tweaks or ICYMI:
  • Code Geass; Lelouch of the Rebellion I: Initiation (CE Blu-ray) - £21.39
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion II: Transgression (CE Blu-ray) - £21.99
  • Fireworks (CE Blu-ray & DVD) - £17.94
  • The Garden of Sinners (LE Blu-ray) - £90.00
  • Giovanni's Island (UE Blu-ray & DVD) - £10.74
  • HAL (CE Blu-ray & DVD) - £11.29
(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Violette

Dandy Guy, in Space
Took a gamble on Giovanni's Island too, although at that price I half expect a standard edition to show up instead, worth a chance though.

Thank you!

NormanicGrav

Grav's End Harem
AUKN Staff
Dragon Ball Z: Movie Collection (Films 1-13) is currently £34.99 and supposedly will arrive just before Christmas Day if you have Prime or super fast shipping saiyan powers.

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

CommanderZx2

Adventurer