Tsukuyomi - Moon Phase Licensed?

Mangaminx

Stand User
While it's not an official confirmation, AnimeOnDVD are reporting that according to TOKYOPOP's advertisment for the Tsuuyomi - Moon Phase manga, the recent anime adaptation (of same name) has been acquired by an unnamed US company. The advertisment explains that "a U.S. license IS to be announced at the summer cons (conventions)."

TOKYOPOP have said similar things about the BECK anime in the past, which has still yet to be formally announced as licensed by any US anime companies.

This is a show where I saw the first episode ages ago, found it ok (had a rather unique look if I remember), but then heard such bad things about the rest of the show I didn't watch anymore.

I found the show to be very unique in camera work department ,everytime someone spoke the camera seemed to cover a different angle .Characters all have distinct personalities and i personally like Luna's as she is the most custiest dam vampire with fangs. Anyways i'm fine with tokoypop getting it but i rather perfer Viz or Dey Ray to take it.

Back