Tomo-Dachi 2006

Dani

Dandy Guy, in Space
Tomo-Dachi 2006 Clickie Me Here

Hey guys, we have recently annouced TD06, the latest 3 day convention for 2006, with our guest of honour Tiffany Grant.

Our website and booking system is now now, we had some problem wwith the booking system when it launched, but everything is working smoothly now.

We look forward to seeing you there, and if you have any questions, feeel free to ask me here, check the website at http://www.tomo-dachi.com or PM me.

We also welcome any comments from you guys, or any suggestions or just about anything constructive, we would love to hear.

We hope to put on a big show!

It sounds like it'll be amazing, with a huge range of facilities, and I'd love to meet Tiffany Grant and Jonathan Clements - it's just so far away.

However, I'm gonna speak with my Dad about how to get up there in the cheapest and best way from London - I did check out the info section, but anything like that I do has to come with his seal of approval because he owns a transport company.

I would really love to go, so perhaps a group of us here on the forum who live in and around London, and are up for it, could get together and travel as a group.

Well if you guys did, you could be eligable for a group discount which means cheaper entry, and as always, our website does provide the best guide we could write.

As for travel, there is a few options, air and by sea. I have found some cheap ferries by sea from aslittle as 44pounds. And ryanair do some cheap flights too.

Yeah, I must say the website is really great. It has all the information for all possible routes. I guess all that's left now is for other people to post with interest to see where we stand.

oh oh oh im gonna go to this. Yayay Tiffany Grant is coming OO Matt Greenfield. :!:

Count me in. im gonna cosplay a rika from digimon, sakura from naruto and dark from DNAngel.

Why have I only heard of this con now? (runs to website)

I have no idea, we posted about it quite alot, and it was announced on Anime UK News and other UK based anime news sites.

Glad to have you on board!

The website is back up, well a new version anyways, with all of the information needed.

The forums can be found at http://www.tomo-dachi.com/forum

The new website is even more tastier than last time and still has all of the details you could ask for.

We also have a press release, late as it is, on the way.

But we still have top secret stuff left, oh yes.

Taking inspiration from...... ah wait, this isn't to be announce quite yet.

Have you booked yet?

Last day for accomodation. If you want a bedroom at Tomo - BOOK NOW!

1 nights- £25
2 nights - £45
3 nights - £65
4 nights - £85

(Every room comes with a free gift, posters, pocky, DVD's and full series boxsets to be given away free)

Taking that £20 gives you full 3 days entry, TD06 is one of the cheapest 3 day conventions around.

You don't even need to pay straight away, with our registration and minimum deposit system, we accomodate those who may have overspent at the London Expo.

Remember after today you will have to find your own accomodation!

http://www.tomo-dachi.com

Thank you everyone that has booked and visit the AnimeUKNews Forums.

Look forward to seeing you at the event.

And everyone who didn't, thank you for your support and interest.

-Dani

Tomo-Dachi 2006 Commitee

*Please look forward to our after event photo, videos and after Tomo promotions.*

Back