Today's problems with Anime UK News

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Our apologies to those of you who have been having problems visiting Anime UK News today. Last night, our forums were exploited and all of the news topics, community threads and posts were deleted. Luckily, we had grabbed a database back-up on Sunday and so the majority of our content was restored earlier this evening.

Of course, we'll be making an effort to catch up with the few days of news we did lose last night, so keep an eye out for this. Thanks for reading!

I've wondered what kind of people hackers are! They must be really sad lonely people, I don't think I could be arsed to spend my time hacking into forums etc all day - Oh! well, whatever grooves your peach :evil:

I'm so glad it was only a short time until the forum was back again. Well done Paul :mrgreen:

pity the internet breeds sad b*****ds like those, but it's good to see everything's been fixed now. congratulations are due to Paul for having a backup and sorting the problem out. it certainly explains why phpBB upgrade so often. they're up to version 2.13 now, aren't they?

Back