things you like/dislike about..........

Animefreak17

Godhand
this thread we'll be talking about a show and what you like and dislike about it.

e.g. to start off il write a name of a show and you have to say what you like/love about it or what you dislike/hate about it-

my first show is

naruto shippuden

likes-

1, the music - i really love the music in shippuden its better then the first series, every time i hear it i feel like kicking ass

2, the fights - im up to 75 episodes in to the series but i really like the sasori fight but the filler fights can be abit silly at times

3, the story - the story so far is dramatic and ass kicking but the fillers can be pain but i dont mind them

dislikes-

1, fillers im ok with fillers they drag the story out a bit but sometimes i just wish they'd get to the point.

thats all my likes/dislikes

there are some people out the who doesn't like naruto shippuden......................... i dont know why but think its awesome

Ok! The name of a show and what I like/love about it & what I dislike/hate about it-

Sohryuden, Legend of the Dragon Kings

likes-

1, love the characters they are really nice. They are also designed pretty good.

2, the way they put mythology into the modern-day story.

dislikes-

1, bit violent, more animed at guys, I hate the mad surgeon guy.

2, anime is a bit basic and doesn't move well at times, this affects its rewatch value.

trigun

1- vash -he has a pledge to never kill anyone even if its someone who's trying to kill him and thats takes a lot of hard work to do, he sees every life is precious he a little bit like goku but more softer even if a villain is trying to kill him he for give them but this is also hes downfall. hes funny and likeable

2- the series - is funny during the first half and i do laugh at it and the second half gets a little bit dark. the animation has aged but i do love the retro look.

3 - the opening - i even have it on my phone as a wake up ring. the credits remained me of cowboy bepbop for some reason

dislikes -

i only have one dislike and that is the ending, i hear the manga has a better ending then the anime and a better 3rd half and i believe it

Neon Genesis Evangelion
1 - Kick **** battles (even now some of the fights give me goose bumbs)
2- Music- both OP and ED as well as the music in the shows
3- Interesting characters
Dislikes
1- the end - all three and the one yet to be (make your minds up guys)
2- The fans- for thier opinion can be only one mech series that is good and if you like any other YOU ARE WRONG.
3- the fans - for the doujinshi, some of that stuff is just wrong

animefreak17 said:
trigun

1- vash -he has a pledge to never kill anyone even if its someone who's trying to kill him and thats takes a lot of hard work to do, he sees every life is precious he a little bit like goku but more softer even if a villain is trying to kill him he for give them but this is also hes downfall. hes funny and likeable

2- the series - is funny during the first half and i do laugh at it and the second half gets a little bit dark. the animation has aged but i do love the retro look.

3 - the opening - i even have it on my phone as a wake up ring. the credits remained me of cowboy bepbop for some reason

dislikes -

i only have one dislike and that is the ending, i hear the manga has a better ending then the anime and a better 3rd half and i believe it

Ok, first of all "better third half"? You CANNOT be serious...
Secondly, I actually think the manga is pretty poor once it goes into stuff not covered in the anime, Wolfwood's origin was dire imo and the ending was just a big "what..." for me. It's inconclusive and thewhole ark/ plant angle was way too overplayed.

So this is basically like the anime rating thread, except using bulleted lists so as to avoid having to form cohesive arguments (and paragraphs)?

Why do I get the feeling almost everyone on the internet is becoming obsessed with reeling off pointless lists? It's full of people simply making statements instead of having discussions. I don't want it to be true, AUKN. Prove to me the art of conversation isn't dead, please. Talk to each other. Don't just list what anime you watched and what you like and dislike, discuss it. Express your own point of view on others' opinions. Otherwise threads like this are little different to making a Facebook or Twitter post which nobody comments on, to sit there for eternity listening to the faint echo of "nobody cares".

::sigh::

hopeful_monster said:
the doujinshi, some of that stuff is just wrong
That's true of every anime ever made, surely?

Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:
trigun

dislikes -

Ok, first of all "better third half"? You CANNOT be serious...
Secondly, I actually think the manga is pretty poor once it goes into stuff not covered in the anime, Wolfwood's origin was dire imo and the ending was just a big "what..." for me. It's inconclusive and thewhole ark/ plant angle was way too overplayed.

i like the anime dont get me wrong all im saying is the anime felt like it had more to tell then the ending

Dragonball series

Likes-

1, the fights this series is all about the fights
2, my fav person is 17
3, the music
4, the namik saga

Dislikes-

1 the plot holes e.g.
What happened to future buu in trunks time
2 it hasn't got much of a story
3 bulma
4 the cheesy lines
5 dragonball gt
6 dragonball evolution

ayase said:
So this is basically like the anime rating thread, except using bulleted lists so as to avoid having to form cohesive arguments (and paragraphs)?

Why do I get the feeling almost everyone on the internet is becoming obsessed with reeling off pointless lists? It's full of people simply making statements instead of having discussions. I don't want it to be true, AUKN. Prove to me the art of conversation isn't dead, please. Talk to each other. Don't just list what anime you watched and what you like and dislike, discuss it. Express your own point of view on others' opinions. Otherwise threads like this are little different to making a Facebook or Twitter post which nobody comments on, to sit there for eternity listening to the faint echo of "nobody cares".

::sigh::

hopeful_monster said:
the doujinshi, some of that stuff is just wrong
That's true of every anime ever made, surely?

Your breath is wasted Ayase =P. I've been thinking (and said once, for all the hate it garnered me :p) the same about the viewing journal for years, people just posting episode numbers and anime titles without even a cursory "I like this episode, it was good." I always try to elaborate even a little on a series I'm watching, otherwise I don't bother posting there.

Back