The Yukiness

ZAFF

Kiznaiver
Hey Well my yuki cosplay is finished 100% now. I just need to grow my hair longer and im going to dye it grey so I can do both yuki and vicious without a problem + grey hair is cool. I do have some purple contact lenses but I didnt put them in for this picture as they hurt to get in and out.

Oh and if anybody would like a detailed description of how I made this and the measurments of material feel free to ask.

Thank you very much. Took some planning not too much but getting the ribbon around the shirt was a pain in the **** to say the least. Thanks to my nan for the help with it without her I would have ripped my hair out and thats no use if i want to dye it grey now is it haha.

Freya said:
thats a cool cosplay outfit :) did it take long to make?

Took about 8 hours overall but It was hindered due to bad light as you cant use a sewing machine without propper daylight.

*Original Angel* said:
lol POSER!! that outfit is so great, and awwwww, you even have a li'l tie to go with it. ^__^ Made your Vicious outfit yet?

The Vicious outfit will take about 4 months to complete due to my college and work and money flow. I have started on it expect to see me in either yuki or Vicious at the up coming cons in the new year.

Back