The World of tomorrow.... Today

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Thought that Biometric fingerprint scanners where just for the rich or in films?

No, now there's a phone on the market that has biometric finger recognition sensors that allow you to protect your handheld tech like never before.

Personally i find this amazing, before you know it we'll have phones with AI and biometric optical scanners too.

But thats not everything, the lines between laptops and smart phones have been blurred over the previous few years, with processing powers of smart phones equal to basic laptops, pushing the boundaries of "whats possible" being able to fit so many different things into something handheld.

Now your phone can become a laptop, with wireless mouse and keyboards.

http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/mobile-phones ... -50002122/

Whats your thoughts on tech over the past 10 years?

Zin5ki said:
-Tachi- said:
Now your phone can become a laptop, with wireless mouse and keyboards.
A phone? Far too bulky. More intriguing is a computer on a stick. Yours for fifteen sterling.

Not too surprised, if truth be told.

Me and a friend (was tutor at college) tried to microsize a pc. the very basics of a pc and connect them to a screen, we couldn't get any smaller than a laptop motherboard (due to not being able to actually make a motherboard ourselves) but it was only a matter of time till someone manufactured a usb sized computer (and running ubuntu too. blatantly obvious due to other OS's like super tiny Linux which runs off a pendrive)

Soubi-Hurt said:
Some tech today seem like fashion accessories ie(mobile phones, any apple product)
True, the iPad 2 is already out and it's been just over a year since the original hit the shelves, I ain't gonna buy into any of that ********, give me hardware that will actually last a few years

Back