• Demon Eyes Kyo - Samurai Deeper Kyo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenshin - Rurouni Kenshin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ninja Boy!

Thousand Master
just as the title says.
you will have to vote for your fave swordsman from the list.
(these are characters from manga series, as i felt like posting it in the manga section, and some anime versions of manga's with swordsmen turned out utter crud *cough* samurai deeper kyo *cough* )

i just want to see who is everyones preferred swordsman. (curiosity)

after you vote, just leave a post saying who youu voted and why.

i have only posted the most well known ones from my knowledge so if there are any i missed, i am sorry.
so if i have missed any well known manga/anime swordsmen then just post it then i can add it to the poll. or something.

Fight!

i chose Demon eyes kyo!
why?
well from waht i have read so far of SDK, he's the most bad-ass swordsman i have seen. he keeps getting stronger and...he's too cool.

it was a hard choice as Zolo (Zorro) was my other fave character.

Hah, I went for Zorro - One Piece has the most ridiculously overblown swordfights ^_^
Bleach and Shaman King always seem more about power levels and stuff.
Off the list Kenshin would have been my second choice, but... no Guts? He's a definite contender...

Demon Eyes Kyo is just a better looking Inuyasha, basicly both sucking, bigtime.

Zoro is the original king of awesome, he's lost once, to Mihawk, I mean... after he was sliced across his chest and still healing, he fought Mohji, the Merman with six arms and Zoro fought with one, while Mohji fought with six. Guess who won? That's right, Zoro.

Ichigo doesn't really know how to wield a sword, he just throws it around with beams coming out of it. No one really likes Kenshin, and Yoh is just a stoner.

Ichigo, when he goes full-on Bankai. None of the others could even follow him at that level. Straight one-on-one without any special abilities would probably be Zolo, though.

Well, If it was only swords alone, I would go with Zorro, just because he could out-number people with 3 swords (and knows how to use them...)

But since Ichigo has super powers that could do tons of damage... Well, got to vote for him.

Ninja Boy! said:
Rukario said:
Demon Eyes Kyo is just a better looking Inuyasha, basicly both sucking, bigtime.

hey! thats a bit overboard. Inuyasha is the worst imo.
Kyo does not look like inuyasha any bit! :(
Well, not in his appearence, he's pretty coo' but come on, he uses the same 2 techniques like... most of the series, that's how I compare him to Inuyasha.

Mugen and Zoro win for both having the same seiyuu.

Rukario said:
Ninja Boy! said:
Rukario said:

hey! thats a bit overboard. Inuyasha is the worst imo.
Kyo does not look like inuyasha any bit! :(
Well, not in his appearence, he's pretty coo' but come on, he uses the same 2 techniques like... most of the series, that's how I compare him to Inuyasha.

Mugen and Zoro win for both having the same seiyuu.

are you talking about the anime version Rukario?

also for those mugen lovers out there.
i tried seeing if i could add another option to the poll, and i cant seem to find how to do it. -_- soz guys. but carry on voting.

In my opinion if Kenshin took on Ichigo, Ichigo would wipe the floor with him, Kenshins greatest attribute is his fast draw technique once that has been used Ichigo could avoid with Shinpo and then take him out from 20 feet away with Moon Fang Slicing (I think thats its name) or even just go Bankai

I think out of the ones on the list Kenshin is the best master swordsman, though for sheer power i think either Yoh or Ichigo would win.
But i agree with what others have said, Mugen would definitely kick some butt, and Jin also

Guys, this is swordsman skill, not let's all use the power we achieved from a series being inspired by DBZ skill.

If anyone used any special powers they'd be disqualified. ;[

Back