The Normanic Vault - A Blog About Grav Collecting & Showing Stuff Off

Otaku Collection Haul for February 2019
Is there even enough to qualify as a "haul"?
Also I'm going to switch around on how I feel about anime these days. Many years ago I used to focus so much on the US releases and the collector's editions, heck I even refused to own pre-owned titles for games. Nowadays I have relaxed these ideals so I'm currently figuring out what to do with certain titles in order to speed up the pace and catch up, which is why I started getting Manga Entertainment releases in recent months. Funimation introducing the Essentials line-up does help quite a bit as well as they look nice for the shelf.
You're still being a bit of a snob, start buying Australian releases as well.

More unboxings added to the blog:

4c2kiuvh.jpg

Assassination Classroom Season 2 Parts 1 & 2 (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
Released in June 2017 and April 2018 respectively, acquired at MCM Birmingham for £20 per part.
More photos here.

3IiyXtzh.jpg

Hyouka Part 2 (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
Released in June 2018, acquired at MCM Birmingham for £30.
More photos here.

lk4HKXqh.jpg

Kiznaiver (Collector's Edition Blu-ray with Shop Exclusive Artbook)
Released in September 2018, acquired at MCM Birmingham for £35.
More photos here.

5KrlFmih.jpg

Nisekoi: False Love Season 2 Parts 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
Released in April 2017 and April 2017 respectively, acquired at MCM Birmingham for £10 per part.
More photos here.

3jRhnB0h.jpg

Sound! Euphonium Season 1 (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
Released in September 2018, acquired at MCM Birmingham for £35.
More photos here.

Also added: June 2019 Solicitations for Funimation & Sentai Filmworks
All of the newly announced releases schedule for this June from Crunchyroll, Funimation, Maiden Japan and Sentai Filmworks in the US.
More information here.

tMrLNwfh.jpg

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD)
Released in March 2019, acquired through Amazon US.
More photos here.

NwOopZrh.jpg

High School DxD HERO (Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD)
Released in April 2019, acquired through United Publications US.
More photos here.

CPi5oBHh.jpg

Perfect Blue (Ultimate Edition Blu-ray)
Released in April 2019, acquired through Anime Limited.
More photos here.

Also added: July 2019 Solicitations for Funimation & Sentai Filmworks
All of the newly announced releases scheduled for this June from Crunchyroll, Funimation, Maiden Japan and Sentai Filmworks in the US.
More information here.

The Otaku Collection Haul of April 2019 will be combined with May 2019.

O0fE2vrh.jpg

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Part 2 (Collector's Edition Blu-ray with Shop Exclusive Storage Box)
Released in May 2019, acquired through Anime Limited.
More photos here.

Updated some older unboxings with better photo shots:

New Industry News post:

August 2019 Solicitations for Funimation & Sentai Filmworks
All of the newly announced releases scheduled for this June from Crunchyroll, Funimation, Maiden Japan and Sentai Filmworks in the US.
More information here.

New Industry News posts:

MCM London Comic Con May 2019 UK Anime Announcements Round-up
All of the newly announced acquisitions and updates from Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment during the expo weekend.
More information here.

Omega Labyrinth Life heads to Asia with English support
Play Asia and D3 Publisher brings another JRPG to Asia with English & Traditional Chinese language support.
More information here.

New Industry News post:

D9A2IynXYAALIDC

September 2019 Solicitations for Funimation & Sentai Filmworks
More information here.

More quick look (unboxings for second hand titles) added to the blog:

9hvZo9Hh.jpg

Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi (戦国BASARA4 皇)
Released in July 2015, acquired through Solaris Japan.
More photos here.

YGzehG2h.jpg

Taiko no Tatsujin V Version (太鼓の達人 Vバージョン)
Released in July 2015, acquired through Solaris Japan.
More photos here.

VH8PWXJh.jpg

Utakumi 575 (うた組み575)
Released in January 2014, acquired through Solaris Japan.
More photos here.

I have one more import coming soon in the form of Super Robot Wars V, so that's going to be an exciting addition considering it's a cross-over anime game. This Friday will also see a big variety so stay tuned for that!

jehp2DHh.jpg

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 1st & 2nd GIG (Blu-ray)
Released in August 2018, acquired via Birthday haul.
More photos here.

In addition, I have done another round of updates for a number of my earlier unboxings! Due to relocation reasons, I brought back a whole bunch of items to my location, which includes a majority of the anime and games that I had picked up since October 2018. The first batch of remasters from this haul is as follows:
In addition, I will also be adding some catalog unboxings from Blogger onto the WordPress version with new photos and any updated info/specs since its previous inclusion. The titles that will be added to the WP version are Claymore, Gundam Reconguista in G, Hyouka Part 1, Lord Marksman and Vanadis, Love Live! Sunshine!!, Night is Short Walk on Girl, No Game No Life Zero, and Re: ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Part 1. Plus, a number of Japanese imports from the PlayStation collection will also be added in due time.

Oho, I wasn't aware the SE was coming with a box and in two amarays with revresible covers. For some reason I kind of thought of a monster 8-disc multibox case-only release. (Something like MVM's Shana S1 DVDs.) I guess that settles then the choice between French or UK edition then~

Back