The Normanic Vault - Grav's Blog for Unboxings & Random News

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
More unboxings added to the blog:

Tsukamoto: Killing / Haze / Denchu-kozo (Blu-ray)
More photos here. Released in April 2020, acquired through Amazon UK.

More misc. stuff added to the blog:

Monthly Otaku Collection - April 2020
More stuff here. Every anime, Asian film, books and video games that I had picked up during the month of April 2020.

New Blog Section! UK Anime & Asian Cinema Schedule
More stuff here. New section to the blog which details the current schedule for both upcoming anime and also Asian films!

Last edited:

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory & Afterglow of Zeon (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
More photos here. Released in May 2020, acquired through Anime Limited.

I recently revamped the layout of the blog so it'll look slightly different than the usual. In addition, I have updated the 2020 solicitation slates from January to July 2020 so that the artworks are finalised, any titles that were postponed or delayed are mentioned, and links to Amazon are available (all Amazon links are affiliated).

Last edited:

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff

Akira Kurosawa Samurai Collection (Blu-ray)
More photos here. Released in September 2014, acquired through HMV.

RADIANT Season 1 Part 1 (Blu-ray)
More photos here. Released in March 2020, acquired through United Publications UK.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 1 Part 1 (Blu-ray)
More photos here. Released in October 2019, acquired through United Publications UK.

Wise Man's Grandchild (Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD)
More photos here. Released in May 2020, acquired through MVM's Anime-on-Line.

August 2020 Solicitations for US Anime Home Video Releases
More stuff here. New branding for the blog, as Sentai has dropped the Filmworks part of their name, and I'll be adding Discotek.

And a quick update on all things Grav hauls:
  • So United Publications decided to process three separate orders into one, so expect Owarimonogatari, Quintessential Quintuplets and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 1 Part 2 to arrive in the first half of next week (Monday at the earliest).
  • Multiple delays due to COVID, so The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 1 Part 1 is due 8th June and Part 2 is due 29th June. RADIANT Season 1 Part 2 is due 8th June also.
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena was ordered during its early bird offering. I went for the £115 bundle so the plan is to have all three parts and the shop exclusive box and the very limited artbook & rings as one big unboxing post when it arrives in mid-July.
  • Love Live! Sunshine!! Season 2 was moved to 15th June a while back. No news on whether it gets delayed again.
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 1 and PROMARE were also ordered during their early birds, still scheduled for 15th June and 29th June respectively.
  • Birthday 2020 haul in June is being worked on, so far 1 Jackie Chan is confirmed.

Last edited:

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff

Owarimonogatari Volume 1 (Aniplex Limited Edition Blu-ray)
More photos here. Released in October 2016, acquired through United Publications USA.

Owarimonogatari Volume 2 (Aniplex Limited Edition Blu-ray)
More photos here. Released in December 2016, acquired through United Publications USA.

The Quintessential Quintuplets Season 1 (Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD)
More photos here. Released in May 2020, acquired through United Publications USA.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 1 Part 2 (Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD)
More photos here. Released in February 2020, acquired through United Publications USA.

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff

Love Live! Sunshine!! Season 2 (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
More photos here. Released in June 2020, acquired through Anime Limited.

RADIANT Season 1 Part 2 (Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD)
More photos here. Released in June 2020, acquired through United Publications UK.

The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 1 Part 1 (Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD)
More photos here. Released in June 2020, acquired through United Publications UK.

September 2020 Solicitations for US Anime Home Video Releases
More stuff here. Check out the latest anime releases coming from Funimation and Sentai, with Discotek updating later.

• A small but fun haul coming this Sunday :3
  • PROMARE has been dispatched, so expect that probably Saturday unless Royal Mail is back to normal on speed.
  • Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is still scheduled for end of month.
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 1 and The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 1 Part 2 were both pushed back to end of July.

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff

Armour of God II: Operation Condor (First Print Edition Blu-ray)
More photos here. Released in June 2020, acquired via Birthday haul.

PROMARE (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
More photos here. Released in June 2020, acquired through Anime Limited.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
More photos here. Released in May 2020, acquired via Birthday haul.

Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Blu-ray)
More photos here. Released in June 2020, acquired through MVM's Anime-on-Line.

Otaku Collection Haul for June 2020
More stuff here. Every anime, Asian film, light novel and video game that I had picked up during the month of June 2020.

• Revolutionary Girl Utena is apparently still on-track to dispatch within the next seven days.
  • No reported delays yet for Black Clover Season 1, Magic Knight Rayearth Part 1, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 1, and The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 1 Part 2.
  • I plan to leave my flat at the end of the month or early next month, which means the scenery of the unboxing photos will change. Therefore August titles Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer and Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2 will be different from the others.

Reactions: HWR