The Immortal Rapist's Face

Aion

Time-Traveller
Do you think his face works for my forum image, or do you believe it's time for me to go for a new look, now that I'm back (for now)?

I'm really insecure over things like this and could use your advice...

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
I think you should show your real face and stick that as your avatar so I can see if you're as cuddly as you sound

lol, sure, as soon as you... wait - you posted a pic of yourself; topless, with a (well shaven/hairless) chest, ages ago. ****. (And why the **** do I remember your chest?...)

Once, many years before, I randomly had my passport photo on my PC and thought: "Why not use it as my avatar?"

The end result was me being informed my eyes look cold/empty; adding to the surprise serial killer theory going around. (I didn't have the heart to tell people that I can't see jack without my glasses and was trying to look old by looking 'ard on my photo.)

Also, plz answer my question.

That-Bastard-Bad-Guy-Aion said:
I'm really insecure over things like this and could use your advice...

Not that I believe that for a moment, but a change could liven things up a bit. It depends if you're bored with it or not really. I think it suits you pretty well personally =P

It's the Lynx effect Aion :p

And yeah I remember you saying you looked like a Boxer (?) in one thread, apparently people IRL found you a bit scary - they clearly didn't get to know you first kekeke. Post your passport photo as your avatar, if it's as intimidating as you say, surely there wouldnt' be too big a change between that and your current one? :p

Me and pictures don't seem to go together because I look evil when waiting for the camera. When I was still playing SOCOM, I got told by a clan-member from Warsaw I looked like a boxer because it was dark and I was doing my usual 'Can't see the camera; look 'ard at random place' thing. Then, there was the passport pic drama from years before, when I was drenched in rain and - as ever - couldn't see what I was looking at.

(I'm not actually 'ard/look strangely enough nerdy with glasses. And I'm not cuddly/your way.)

I'm not hunting to scan my stupid-looking pic for your amusement when you're a hairless dude, and I have no other pics on my PC.

When Roy proves he's a man, I'll prove I'm not.

PS: By 'The Immortal Rapist's Face', I was referring to the character from Basilisk; not myself. Just thought you ought to know.

Your wish is my command.

Now, hurry up and stop ignoring me. I get anxious/lonely when I don't type to 'females' and only deal with males, and you never seem to understand this. It pisses me off how little care you show me, to be perfectly honest with you. I need love or I feel unloved, y'know?

I'm going to throw in a Hell Girl 3 DVD and, probably, fall asleep now. Goodbye.

VivisQueen said:
Lupus said:
I think you should use a picture of yourself as an avatar.

And freak out all the little children in this forum?

Tbf, that's a little harsh on Jayme, now that he's come of age...

Love, I'm not partial to chocolate, so I care not if cold eyes or glasses just don't do it for you.

...Have I referred to you as a bitch, of late? I forget.

Back