Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nicholas D Wolfwood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbalest

黒い剣士
The final battle of the round is here and Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist goes against Nicholas D Wolfwood of Trigun.

Having not seen Trigun before, i'm gonna go with Ed on this one. Besides, i like Ed's character.

Hmm, pretty sure FMAs massive popularity is gonna swing this one, but my vote goes to Wolfwood anyway. For proving, in my eyes at least, that Vash is an idiot.

Ed gets my vote. I haven't seen Trigun but I have FMA.
Ed's a pretty kool character anyways; intelligent, a good fighter and is good for the comedy.

Few people can carry around a massive cross and look cool doing it. Fewer people still have a middle name you can't even pronounce. :)

Andy said:
Few people can carry around a massive cross and look cool doing it.
Come now, it's practically Easter...

edit: Technically, couldn't Jesus qualify for inclusion in the character battle, thanks to the (non-Japanese) 'Manga Bible' that I keep seeing on Manga shelves?

kupoartist said:
edit: Technically, couldn't Jesus qualify for inclusion in the character battle, thanks to the (non-Japanese) 'Manga Bible' that I keep seeing on Manga shelves?
Probably a depiction in an anime or manga somewhere... however, no-one voted for him ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back